+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I will be losing my virginity in 4 days. Tips?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's sleazy and awful to treat a woman like that, no matter how many guys might do it. When it comes to chicks I got the attention span of a gnat, but I'd never treat a girl that bad.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

What is the point of losing your viginity at this time if you don't plan on doing it often? This revenge sex sounds horrible. I can't tell if she's the winner or Off2College is....maybe they both lose, and this is punishment for you both?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey man, you gotta strike while the irons hot

Besides, my friend I skiied with over winter break told me sex is kind of like compound interest, once you get it the first time you just get more and after that more. Who cares what the first time is like? Sometimes you gotta be practical if you just don't give a fucck

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Hey man, you gotta strike while the irons hot

Besides, my friend I skiied with over winter break told me sex is kind of like compound interest, once you get it the first time you just get more and after that more. Who cares what the first time is like? Sometimes you gotta be practical if you just don't give a fucck
    Please forgive me if I appear to judge your character, but I have a feeling that you would never do anything near what the OP did. IMO, that is good.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I wouldn't be able to. But it's because I have a bleeding heart for girls

There's no reason for what he did. Yeah, O2C, you might not have wanted a long relationship with her, but you made her feel like you still had all those feelings for you.. and then you tossed her out the door when you got off.

You know, you should have kept her, because not many women are going to be able to actually find your dick.

End of the day, I don't fault you for using her. You're young, shit happens. It's the way you acted AFTERWARDS that's the problem.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Basically you're saying:

She wouldn't go out with me for a year and when she did I thought I would mess with her by being a tool, ****ing her, then dumping her on the spot.

You used the girl, sure people have sex just for sex and leave after that. But you don't lead someone on like that and trick them into thinking you have feelings for them, screwing them then dumping them on the spot. This is very womanizer-like. You are one of those guys that women bitch about all men being pigs, womanizers, and just after sex. You give the rest of us a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    End of the day, I don't fault you for using her. You're young, shit happens. It's the way you acted AFTERWARDS that's the problem.
    I'm sure she didn't assume they were going to have some romantic relationship. The problem is that he made her feel a certain way by giving her a whole bunch of bullshit just so he could **** her.

Look, my choices were

1) not have called her at all, and have gotten nothing
    2) get into a long term and distance relationship that I don't want to be in just for sex, and then breaking it up one year later and telling her I had been using her for sex for a year
    3) lose virginity

Look, I tried to break it up with her as carefully and thoughtfully as I could. Like I told her nicely and rationally that nothing would work, and either we continued to have sex on an occasional basis, or we split right then.

Anyways. This is the story of my life, and really, what I do I am responsible for, and I have to live with. That is all.

All you would have had to do in order to avoid being labeled a selfish ****ing asshole would have been to tell her from the beginning it was only sex. You led her on. You used her.

Why not tell her those things beforehand? Or, why not find a woman that only wanted sex and one who was closer? Well, it's done so no point now hehe. Like you said you will have to live it it.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stupid ...

I'm glad I was never that desperate for sex ... I'd much rather lose it and leave room for improvement ... Now, you can just suck the next time you do it as well.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    Stupid ...

I'm glad I was never that desperate for sex ... I'd much rather lose it and leave room for improvement ... Now, you can just suck the next time you do it as well.
    He'll have to wait another few years so he can manipulate another girl's emotions too.

i did something kinda similar, but not really. i dated this guy for a while who was always going off with other girls. he played me like a freakin chess game.

then i found out he had a girlfriend. and i was so hurt. (this was the almost ten years ago misombra btw.) anyway yeah, i was so upset with him.

so one night i decided to call him over. i just wanted to see if he'd hook up with me behind his girlfriends back. i think i wanted to prove it to myself that he was a total jerk. not that i didn't have my proof before, but i wanted to get back at him.

i didn't do it with him. but we came close, and i left. he would've done it. i didn't need to take it further to make sure. i laughed as i went home. i don't know why, i just felt better.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast