+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This guy sounds like an old, bitter, DM.

I love this guys logic - if I **** her she will care about me. See how far that gets you.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I love this guys logic - if I **** her she will care about me. See how far that gets you.
    I thought it was usually girls who subscribed to this logic?

BoredGeorge, it won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    I thought it was usually girls who subscribed to this logic?

BoredGeorge, it won't work.
    God... learn2understandthings.

Men and women both reflect what they think they would like onto their potential partners.

When women have sex, they release hormones that make them love me. The sex needs to happen or woman = no love.

Men are wired differently and they fall in love before having sex. Sex has no impact in the way it impacts a woman.

So to me, having sex with her would be nice but as I already have feelings for her it won't have an impat.

To her sex will open up a whole bundle of emotions in her mind that will make her want to have a relationship.

Women assume that if they root a man he will have feelings for her because that is the way she would feel in said situation.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    When women have sex, they release hormones that make them love me. The sex needs to happen or woman = no love.
    Um, yeah. This is why whores all fall in love with you and every other guy they spread their legs for.

LOL, no wonder you are having problems. Hilarious!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Dude. Just settle for taking her our and making that connection into something that could turn into a relationship later. You don't have to **** her right away, you baboon. In fact, that will ensure that you don't see much more of her.

She's your practice girlfriend. Don't treat her like a whore.
    Spammer Spanker

Whatever happened to just keeping in contact and when the person comes back a physical level could start up?

I guess that's so 2008.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just fuk her already, she is just another whore. once you tell her how much money you make she'll dump you anyway.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Most have seen too many winters ! ... or too few.

Thats how old I am. If you can understand that you are a retard because it makes no sense to me.

With the hookers, they don't love you because they're having sex for money. Instead those emotions generated usually go towards some sort of self loathing and/or self destruction. Sometimes they direct towards hating men, but usually that is why whores age so quickly. Guilt.

Maybe I won't try and root her straight away because she will reject it and hate me for trying to root her.

Try love, I hear that works.

interesting theory on whores boredgeorge. i read recently that men that visit pro's usually and consistently go back to the same girl over and over and also they want to know about the girls personal life; they want to connect on a more deeper level, indicating that men that visit pro's are still sadly looking for love in the wrong places. have you ever considered that women who sell their bodies don't want to be with you but have no choice? it's almost like you're raping them
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Thats how old I am. If you can understand that you are a retard because it makes no sense to me.
    Ok well first, leave the ad hominems out of it.

I have a question for you: do you actualy respect women or are they just objects of lust to you?

Because the more I read your posts, the more I have the impression that you totaly disrespect women.

Maybe nobody ever told you, but women are human beings, with feelings that can be hurt, just like your obviously have been hurt severely.

Maybe you've been rejected to many times, maybe you're just messed up, maybe you have a personality disorder, I don't have a darn clue, but if what I see in your posts is any indication all I can conclude is that you totaly disrespect them.

I don't know on what kind of effed up revenge trip you are, but in my opinion you have serious issues and I would strongly recommend to seek some professional help for yourself. You have some serious attitude problems there and seem to hold a lot of resentment and anger.

I'm looking forward to your flaming reply since I don't expect a civilized and/or mature answer to this.

That said, have a great one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    interesting theory on whores boredgeorge. i read recently that men that visit pro's usually and consistently go back to the same girl over and over and also they want to know about the girls personal life; they want to connect on a more deeper level, indicating that men that visit pro's are still sadly looking for love in the wrong places. have you ever considered that women who sell their bodies don't want to be with you but have no choice? it's almost like you're raping them
    No because I live in country that isn't a complete shit hole.

No they don't go back to the same whore its all about the new face. Men will bang a whore maybe twice or three times but there is usually a younger prettier girl at the brothel by that time.

No I'm not raping them b.c I am not feminist lesbian who hates men.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ok well first, leave the ad hominems out of it.

I have a question for you: do you actualy respect women or are they just objects of lust to you?

Because the more I read your posts, the more I have the impression that you totaly disrespect women.

Maybe nobody ever told you, but women are human beings, with feelings that can be hurt, just like your obviously have been hurt severely.

Maybe you've been rejected to many times, maybe you're just messed up, maybe you have a personality disorder, I don't have a darn clue, but if what I see in your posts is any indication all I can conclude is that you totaly disrespect them.

I don't know on what kind of effed up revenge trip you are, but in my opinion you have serious issues and I would strongly recommend to seek some professional help for yourself. You have some serious attitude problems there and seem to hold a lot of resentment and anger.

I'm looking forward to your flaming reply since I don't expect a civilized and/or mature answer to this.

That said, have a great one.
    No I won't flame you. I figured out a while ago that most people are bad. As women are people they're also bad.

So I don't care what those people think.

Yes I like women that are decent kind and down to earth. I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet and I would do anything for a person I care about. But I don't have respect for bad people.

Bad people are manipulative and always hate a good person and will try and make that person look bad. They're trick and indirect like a lot of people on this forum

Espcially the ones who talk about income as being important and say personality is most important. They're just finding round about ways to put down good people because they're jealous of them for being good and bad people are just naturally bad. So they will want to hurt anyone they can.

They get into their little groups and do this to people outside of their group who are juyst harmless living life.

Some women firmly believe looks don't matter, for example and might act subconsciously against that belief, other genuinely do want a nice man. I know I'd rather good down to earth girl that is attractive over some stupid model who thinks she is better than everyone else.

are you saying that women who sell their bodies do want to be with you?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast