+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Issues with gf's past

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Dreams View Post
    Could you please distinct between "drunk", and "hammered"?

So you're saying that if a woman has sex after 2 drinks, it's considered rape?
    Wow, between the misquote that makes me appear to be a rapist and the absolute absurdity of me having to explain the difference between drunk and hammered (not to mention that my question STILL hasn't been answered) I am leaving for the weekend. Hopefully you'll be banned by the time I come back Monday, or at the very least, this thread will be edited again and back on topic.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Wow, between the misquote
    You mean you didn't say:

got some girl drunk and slept with her
    However having a few drinks to loosen one's inhibitions does not the same as being 'hammered'.
    ??? Because as I recall you did.

the absolute absurdity of me having to explain the difference between drunk and hammered
    Well, let's see. First you came up with the example that "getting a girl drunk and having sex with her" as counting as normal sex. I clarified to you that it is indeed rape. You then changed your position and said "Well, there's a difference between a few drinks to loosen up and hammered."

So I asked you to clarify between "drunk", because obviously in your world "a few drinks to loosen up" constitutes as "drunk", which is a different state than "hammered."

You also state that if someone is fit to drive, sex is consensual. Since someone is not fit to drive after they've had two drinks in an hour, I am asking you: Does having sex with a girl who has had 2 drinks within the hour count as rape, considering she's drunk by your own definition?

I am leaving
    He runs away again!!! lol!!!!!

You mean you didn't say:
    Post #61, please kindly refute my post and address my concerns, thanks.

So wait, spending a few grand on a Stepmaster and exercising for an hour a day is the equivalent of 8 months in boot camp and losing your life in war? Okay. I'm done with you now.
    No, but I don't know anyone who joined the armed services so they could pick up chicks. They spent the time in boot camp so they could train for their career. They risk their lives for honor or pride or a promise or because they believe they are invincible, not as a prerequisite to get laid. Just like they go to college, not to pick up chicks, but to make the life they want for themselves. Then, with no extra effort at all, they pick up women at bars. You are the one dishonoring military servicemen by making this equation. Do not put those words in my mouth.

why do people become so defensive and start throwing direct and indirect insults when their views are challenged. Getting upset and responding in a hostile manner isnt good for discussion and just leads to nonsensical arguments discussing. If we are discussing double standards right now, view are bound to differ, there is no need for hostility or angry dialogue. If I offend some of the people here with my views then so be it, you have the right to be offended but I stick by my outlook which is that women and men are held to different standards sexually.

Men are dogs, I'll gladly admit it. We are the courtiers of sex and we look for it at every instance. In my opinion, how a woman deals with my sexual advances will reflect on her character. Some women have more modesty and self respect than others and these type of women generally are the ideal partners when it comes to relationship.

We are all sexual creature by nature and for the most part we all want to have sex, the difference for me is that women have a lot more to lose in sexual relations than a man does. Some of you women out there may try to rectify this double standard, but it exists and will always exist. I have been with a lot of girls in my young age and not once have I been called a slut or a whore, and to be honest if I were I would probably laugh it off. As an insult, it holds no power in it at all for males in contrast to how it does for females.

Everyone is judgemental and has their own values and subsequent prejudices. People who deny this are usually the people of shady character who try to hide behind some self righteous persona by claiming they arent judgemental.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just hit the imaginary FAIL button.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy12 View Post
    Men are dogs, I'll gladly admit it. We are the courtiers of sex and we look for it at every instance. In my opinion, how a woman deals with my sexual advances will reflect on her character. Some women have more modesty and self respect than others and these type of women generally are the ideal partners when it comes to relationship.
    Not all men are dogs, and while I agree that women with self esteem are the ideal partners, we generally won't settle for dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Not all men are dogs, and while I agree that women with self esteem are the ideal partners, we generally won't settle for dogs.
    interesting part in bold. I find that women who are sexually promiscuous for most part have low self esteem. Do you think there is a correlation there because from my experience it seems to be so.

interesting part in bold. I find that women who are sexually promiscuous for most part have low self esteem. Do you think there is a correlation there because from my experience it seems to be so.
    Not really. I know some women with great self-esteem who are very comfortable with their sexuality (promiscuous). If you go digging around in someone's psyche enough, you'll find all sorts of ****ed up things.

Often this is true, but you are talking about judging women who hook up every weekend with a stranger the same as women who have several serious relationships. Women who have sex at anyone who smiles at them right generally have low self esteem. Women with high self-esteem who enjoy sex also tend to accrue a non-zero number of sexual partners over time.

And I have found that guys with high self-esteem are FAR less likely to judge a woman for having slept with multiple men in the past. That need to hold a double standard seems to correlate to low self-esteem in my experience.

Does the double standard exist? Yes it does, but the reasoning behind it is flawed. That double standard has its roots in an era that held that women were not equal, would never be equal, and were only as good as the food they cooked and the offspring they were able to produce. Anyone who actually agrees with the validity of this double standard might as well be saying that they believe everything I stated in the previous sentence.

You mean you didn't say:

??? Because as I recall you did.

Well, let's see. First you came up with the example that "getting a girl drunk and having sex with her" as counting as normal sex. I clarified to you that it is indeed rape. You then changed your position and said "Well, there's a difference between a few drinks to loosen up and hammered."

So I asked you to clarify between "drunk", because obviously in your world "a few drinks to loosen up" constitutes as "drunk", which is a different state than "hammered."

You also state that if someone is fit to drive, sex is consensual. Since someone is not fit to drive after they've had two drinks in an hour, I am asking you: Does having sex with a girl who has had 2 drinks within the hour count as rape, considering she's drunk by your own definition?

I didn't notice the 'DEAD' status under this name until a few minutes ago. LMAO!!! What a cock he was, although I suspect this person is already back. (Yes, I'm already on to you)

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Post #61, please kindly refute my post and address my concerns, thanks.

Yeah he ran away alright. Right down LF's s*** tube into ban oblivion, LOL. Says I'm running away when I had to go home to take care of business in THE REAL WORLD. Pfttt

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456