+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: how much does size matter?

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i think 5.3 is too short where as 6 inches is the low end of average. i'm making an assumption here though...i'm assuming that most people with longer penises also have thicker penises. so the total volume difference between a 5.3 inch penis and a 6 inch penis is appreciable.
    So now "total volume" of a penis counts for something? It's not like the girls gonna take off your penis and fill it up with milk and carry it to the dinner table.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    So now "total volume" of a penis counts for something? It's not like the girls gonna take off your penis and fill it up with milk and carry it to the dinner table.
    you sound like this is new info. dude, it's always been about total volume...length and girth. the girls may not be able to TELL you their ideal size/volume...but they sures hell can feel it.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    those are BS numbers made up by guys with small dicks. if those numbers were true, i'd be big. i'm a little over 6" usually...7" every once in a while when i'm really turned on and hard. (and yes, it was measured "right".)

but i know i'm not big...cuz you go work out at the gym and you see people. i used to work as a PCT at the hospital, and you see people. i'm definitely average.
    Ha. You're a funny guy.

You'd rather believe your experience with men in the locker room and at a hospital (probably under 100, hell under 50 peckers you seen?) than believe the numbers of a survey that probably was in the thousands.

Hold the phone everyone! This guy has been in LOCKER ROOMS and at a HOSPITAL - finally we get the truth! THANK YOU FUNSOUNDS for exposing these lies!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [QUOTE=Hugo Pickle]
    Women don't want their man to know that like them or that they please them in bed.
    First Off I strongly disagree with this comment. And I feel sorry for you that you have not had a woman do these things!

Only if she is wailing and crying because the sex is so good will you ever really know that she likes it.
    And again I disagree, women who cry during sex have emotional problems.. they don't do it because they are satisfied.

Whenever a women talks about your performance just let it go in one ear and right out the other. Even if she is giving you props you can't know that it isn't just to make you feel better.
    So basically even if she tells you she likes what your doing, don't listen do what you want? That's the most arrogant thing I think I ahve heard someone say yet. hmm, trust issues all around maybe???
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

What gym do you goto?

Note to self: do NOT go to that gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Ha. You're a funny guy.

You'd rather believe your experience with men in the locker room and at a hospital (probably under 100, hell under 50 peckers you seen?) than believe the numbers of a survey that probably was in the thousands.

Hold the phone everyone! This guy has been in LOCKER ROOMS and at a HOSPITAL - finally we get the truth! THANK YOU FUNSOUNDS for exposing these lies!
    so it's gotta be like that, huh? well, as much as i'd like to think i'm big, the numbers say i'm not...i'm average to slightly bigger end of average. ask junsui where he/she got them numbers...in the mean time:

Kinsey Sex Institute study. 3500 participants.
    average penis length: 6 inch (15.2 cm)
    average penis girth: 5 inch (12.7 cm)

Richard Edwards' Definitive Penis Size Survey Results with over 3000 participants.
    average penis length: 6.3 inch (16 cm)
    average penis girth: 5.1 inch (13 cm)

Survey done by Durex (just under 3000 participants):
    average penis length: 6.4 inch (16.3 cm)
    average penis girth: 5.2 inch (13.3 cm)

Study performed by Lifestyles Condom Co. in Cancun Mexico in March 2001 (see ABCNEWS.com). They measured 300 college-aged students:
    average penis length: 5.9 inch (15 cm)
    average penis girth: 5 inch (12.7 cm)

6-7 inches is the norm. that doesn't mean there aren't a ton of guys with bigger and smaller penises. i mean...it's a average...you KNOW a ton of guys had 4-5 inchers and a ton of guys had 7-8 inchers...but MOST of them were probably in the fat part of the bell curve at between 6-7 inches...
    Last edited by funsounds; 09-12-05 at 02:43 AM.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I think it's commonly accepted the "official" average ranges from survey to survey, and is usually 6-7 inches.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OH MY GOD!!!!!! Seriously? A debate on the average size of penis? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    yeah, haven't seen that here.....ever.....

Tone Guest
    I hear TAVS has a g/f?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even more weird....... So does CARP!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    OMG!!!! a sarcastic remark of LF? seriously?

Actually I didn't get those numbers from a survey where they asked guys. It's done in hospitals where it's measured by staff, not the men themselves. Sorry, had to go to lunch so didn't get back to ya faster.

An UCSF study by Wessells et.al. published in 1996 found an average of 5.1 inches (13.0 cm). (Measured by staff)
    A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by staff)
    A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by staff)
    A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in Cancun found an average of 5.9 inches (15.0 cm). (Measured by staff)
    A study conducted by the Korean Consumer Protection Board (KCPB) at a college campus found an average of 6.1 inches (15.5 cm).

Also, why does it matter so much what the average is? Be happy with what you have.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you chose to mock me at least think of something funny!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast