+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Show some sign of LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Fake it til you feel it.
    WOW. I remember reading that here! Was it you who wrote it...

...fake it til you feel it.

Yeah, I wish I did. I just gotta be ME...and open up. I mean, I KNOW how to say hi and hello...

as long as I have 'this' down, the rest should be HISTORY!!!

that's ALL i need to start a conversation, TWO THINGS:

1) a friendly smile

2) a 'hello'...my name is _______

RSK, that makes a LOT of sense...but...Realize something here. You can have that feeling of her smiling at you for a little while and it will make you happy. All of a sudden it will do the opposite because you realize it's like a fantasy. Other guys will be approaching her and talking to her while you're just standing and looking at her from a distance. Have no expectations and just go and talk to her.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by RSK

that's ALL i need to start a conversation, TWO THINGS:

1) a friendly smile

2) a 'hello'...my name is _______
    and don't forget the balls!

Quote Originally Posted by "RSK
    ...i will grow some balls this semester, and see where it gets me

lol alice...

...i can't neglect the balls. yes, those too are essential

… some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress,
    but when they're held for pleasure, they're the balls that i like best!
    my ball are always bouncing to the left and to the right –
    it's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alice
    and don't forget the balls!
    That isn't suprising... alice choosing to focus on balls!

RK - exactly. You should practice with other girls - it's what I do. Like whenever I see a pretty girl in the hall or when I'm walkin to my car if she makes eye contact I'll say "Hi there" with a little smile. Or make little easy small talk - even if they're not very attractive. While I was waiting for class to start the other day this girl was sitting down in front of our class (waiting for the other class to finish) and I just started talkin to her - it just helps to get some of that out your system so that when you do (and I'm still waiting to!) meet a girl you really are interested in - you can approach the situation like she's just like any other girl you would talk to - make the same kind of small talk to start out with. That way it is "familiar" and you don't have all this anxiety like "What should I say.. will she think I'm dumb.. I need the perfect opening line.." etc.

Remember that's just a start.

PS>> Also be sure to go out your way - like if you're going into a building and you see a girl a little ways behind you - stop at the door and wait for her to get there and open it for her. I get a lot of good responses from girls just for doin stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    RSK, that makes a LOT of sense...but...Realize something here. You can have that feeling of her smiling at you for a little while and it will make you happy. All of a sudden it will do the opposite because you realize it's like a fantasy. Other guys will be approaching her and talking to her while you're just standing and looking at her from a distance. Have no expectations and just go and talk to her.

I TOTALLY see what you are saying Asip4u. And I made a mistake. Well, this chick is long gone now. I havn't seen her on campus for a while. She's probably at med school now...

...some 'other' lucky guy will approach her, and do what I never could.

I think I'm changing, I really am. I've come along way since I joined this forum. It's time for me to reveal the TRUE RK, and what he is capable of. It's in me. I just gotta be myself...

...it's gonna happen! I'm gonna talk to girls...even if it's for no expectation. I'm gonna make an effort to get to know people. I'm gonna open up to people around me in my classes. I'm not gonna stand quiet, and let the World pass me by...

...the clock is ticking, and I'm ready to match it, beat for beat.

That isn't suprising... alice choosing to focus on balls!

RK - exactly. You should practice with other girls - it's what I do. Like whenever I see a pretty girl in the hall or when I'm walkin to my car if she makes eye contact I'll say "Hi there" with a little smile. Or make little easy small talk - even if they're not very attractive. While I was waiting for class to start the other day this girl was sitting down in front of our class (waiting for the other class to finish) and I just started talkin to her - it just helps to get some of that out your system so that when you do (and I'm still waiting to!) meet a girl you really are interested in - you can approach the situation like she's just like any other girl you would talk to - make the same kind of small talk to start out with. That way it is "familiar" and you don't have all this anxiety like "What should I say.. will she think I'm dumb.. I need the perfect opening line.." etc.

Remember that's just a start.

PS>> Also be sure to go out your way - like if you're going into a building and you see a girl a little ways behind you - stop at the door and wait for her to get there and open it for her. I get a lot of good responses from girls just for doin stuff like this.
    as i was reading this post, it occured to me that i was thinking the EXACT same thing in my post above, thx Tone

Tone Guest
    You are ready.

You believe in yourself.

We believe in you.

Now it's all about keeping your eye ALWAYS open and being able to recognize OPPORTUNITIES to go out and execute.

thx Tone,

btw, why isn't anybody posting in the two new forums we have here?

Tone Guest
    I don't know what to post.

You are ready.

You believe in yourself.

We believe in you.

Now it's all about keeping your eye ALWAYS open and being able to recognize OPPORTUNITIES to go out and execute.
    Yea i'm sure just like ours, RK's radar is always on.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by RSK

btw, why isn't anybody posting in the two new forums we have here?
    am i nobody to you?

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    am i nobody to you?

why is everyone, except alice, not posting in the forums...

Asip4u: radar is ON...

I start beeping whever I see tall slender chicks with dark hair and hazel eyes...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bluesummer]

I

I only stop in now and then because the regular posters seem to be MIA and it's rife with newbies. And there hasn't been a cool newbie in awhile........y'know, since RoseB or Junsui........
    Yea, why thank you Blue! I take that as a very nice compliment!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast