+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Virgins

Quote Originally Posted by Kareltjef
    you're right... some people look sexy with their glasses

guess I'm not making sense huh
    You made perfect sense in your paragraph. I just dont think glasses make people ugly. It takes alot of self-control I think to with hold from sex when you are a good looking person.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    What ever you say. I dont have magic vision to see how someone feels about something and what their view is so I will not doubt that you are probably doing the right thing.

She doesnt know that there is more to a relationship then sex or are you assuming? I am not waiting with someone who has already broken the wait...no point and I would only be holding back my-self from alot of sexual satisfaction that should have been there a long time ago. Now if she is a virgin as well..then hell..I would wait with her. Like I said..different perspectives.
    How can you be sure she doesn't know that there is more to a relationship than just sex? Just because shes had sex before, doesn't mean that I should just sleep with her just because shes slept with other people before, and if she really loves me, then she will also wait until i'm ready, wouldn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by darinsbabe_55
    How many of you out there are virgins. I know I am and I'm proud of it but i was just wondering who else is? I have nothing against sex or people who arent virgins I'm just waiting till marriage. Just was wondering
    I am NOT a virgin, but then I've been married for over 30 years and my youngest kid is about your age.

I'm happy to hear that you're waiting for marriage. I suspect it will be very meaningful for both you and your husband if you achieve that goal. My wife & I waited, and exchanged virginity (I gave her mine, and she gave me hers) on our wedding night. (You can read about it in one of threads about "Virginity" or "First Times" in this forum. If you can't find it, drop me a private message on here and I'll try to locate the post.) We were both 23 yrs old at the time. It was actually pretty lousy sex, as we've learned since then. But it was one of the most significant and meaningful events in both our lives. I hope you get to learn together with another virgin like we did.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456