+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Would you date a "working girl"

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    I prefer a woman that has learned the ropes though... just takes a load of work off my shoulders.
    er,won't he regard it as an intactness? it's a little beyond my comprehension that he doesn't feel lucky coz he's the first guy with her if he loves her and takes it as a ...BURDEN... wu,sorry, it reminds of chinese men. i guess most of them will go into ecstasy if their women are virgins.it's like animals' instincts of marking the territory. ursh, virgin fetish is still existing.(but it's much better)

Elsa, some guys prefer the woman have at least a *little* experience because virgins don't know what they are doing and require special handling. There are men in America who are very invested in finding a virgin, but they tend to be young and inexperienced themselves. It becomes much less important when they get into their mid-to-late 20s and older.

I'd prefer not to have a virgin. I'd prefer a guy that has been with 1-3 men and has experienced a lot of things. Being with my ex has kind of spoiled me and I'm interested in a lot of the stuff we did... roleplaying, choking, dirty names... hopefully that isn't as uncommon as I think it is.
    I don't chase, I replace.

anachronistic Guest
    Being a virgin or not is no big deal, really... well for me anyway. As long as they're not really religious and absolutely will not make love before 'marriage'. See, I'm more focused on the personality. Ultimately that is what really counts, virgin or not; it's the reason behind it all.

Lol Cain, I think you've said that at least 5 times this month. I think you're aim is pretty accurate, but I think you count your numbers a little too much.

Being a virgin or not is no big deal, really... well for me anyway. As long as they're not really religious and absolutely will not make love before 'marriage'. See, I'm more focused on the personality. Ultimately that is what really counts, virgin or not; it's the reason behind it all.

Lol Cain, I think you've said that at least 5 times this month. I think you're aim is pretty accurate, but I think you count your numbers a little too much.
    I dunno, man.

It's hard. I just can't imagine being all eager to bone some girl that's been with a lot of men.
    I don't chase, I replace.

anachronistic Guest
    I understand, I went through a phase where I felt that way. But why do you let it bother you? Sure, you have to hold some standards, but I think you're setting the bar just a little too high by depending on numbers alone. Hopefully you're making an effort to get to know people, even if they go over your magic numbers.

wow,so i 'd better seek for 1-3 men to sleep with first if my boyfriend is Cain's type. i'm just kidding=P

anachronistic Guest
    Why would you do that when I can just give you the wildest sex of your dreams, without needing to impress me beforehand?

Cain, I think the choking fetish may be a little on the rare side... If someone choked me during sex, I'd chop his weiner off while he was sleeping.
    Last edited by shh!; 20-08-08 at 11:03 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    lol, shh must have a weiner chopping fetish.

Why would you do that when I can just give you the wildest sex of your dreams, without needing to impress me beforehand?
    hey,i remember that you wanted to reject a girl coz you're not so attracted to her physically. is that you? anyway, if you fly to see me i would consider that,hahaha,will you? you're a real stud,buddy

what's choking fetish? choke your partner,ursh,horrible

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    hey,i remember that you wanted to reject a girl coz you're not so attracted to her physically. is that you? anyway, if you fly to see me i would consider that,hahaha,will you? you're a real stud,buddy
    i'll be in germany this spring... i'll go as far as italy if you want to meet up for some pizza or something

and oh god, appearance doesn't matter all that much to me, but i find that girl's appearance downright repulsive.

i'll be in germany this spring... i'll go as far as italy if you want to meet up for some pizza or something

and oh god, appearance doesn't matter all that much to me, but i find that girl's appearance downright repulsive.
    hey,you sounds serious.but sorry i'm in china.so far away~~~hoho

and oh god, i dare say my appearance will never let you down

anachronistic Guest
    meh, not serious at all. why would i go out of my way to meet someone i don't know?

and your appearance won't let me down? well let me be the judge of that

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast