+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex or marriage with a cousin. Opinions wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    I wasn't referring to cousins as much as I was referring to a brother/sister, in which only the most psychologically unhealthy people engage in such an act.

Or chemically indifferent. Usually your brother/sister is to close chemically anyway for you to want to do it. Laws of attraction and all that.

~Blix

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Yes, Zyx thinks it is perfectly fine for a person's brother to want to f*ck your child. Creepy, huh?
    pedophelia actually has a good reason for being off limits so I'm against it.
    And my comment about incest and being homoseksual was thesame was not meant to support the "I don't love vashti" part, it was to point out that being homoseksual is being accepted in society and incest isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    and anti-gay? I hope that was sarcasm.
    I was pointing out that being homoseksual is ok, but that incest is just as ok.
    Last edited by Zyx; 18-06-06 at 03:44 AM.
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Zyx
    my comment about incest and being homoseksual was thesame was not meant to support the "I don't love vashti" part
    ok, once and for all, I was only joking about that.

So.. incest and homosexuality are the same to you because you have the same opinions about them? That doesn't quite make sense, i'm not sure I understood that properly.

anyways..
    I don't think i've said that I'm against incest without children. What I've said is that my feeling that it is 'nasty' comes from a deeply ingrained instinct. One that we can safely assume has been there well before we were even monkey-shaped, and certainly before reliable birth control was around.

King Zarathu Guest
    OOooohareyourelatedtovashti?? ^.^ .. and anti-gay?
    Zyx is related to vashti? Oh my God! Anti-homosexuals!

-sigh-..
    it's not funny anymore

King Zarathu Guest

Tiay needs a hug.

ok, once and for all, I was only joking about that.

So.. incest and homosexuality are the same to you because you have the same opinions about them? That doesn't quite make sense, i'm not sure I understood that properly.

anyways..
    I don't think i've said that I'm against incest without children. What I've said is that my feeling that it is 'nasty' comes from a deeply ingrained instinct. One that we can safely assume has been there well before we were even monkey-shaped, and certainly before reliable birth control was around.

Okay this is even more wrong. If you want to go into history then you have to point out back in egyptian times and such incest was common.

Your "deeply ingrained instict" is called a taboo. That's why some cultures do practice incest without batting an eye. You totally pulled that out of your ass.

And you don't get why they are the same. Even though it has been explained multiple times.

~Blix

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who bumped this stupid thread? It is over one and a half years old. Let it die. It is boring.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Who bumped this stupid thread? It is over one and a half years old. Let it die. It is boring.
    It bores you. You can just... not read it?

If threads where ment to be done with just because they are old then the Mods would delete them.

~Blix

I just can't stop agreeing with blix, incest may not be accepted in THIS society but that doesn't mean it's wrong or anything.
    some guy called Courious was the first since 2004 to post in this thread.
    Last edited by Zyx; 18-06-06 at 05:27 AM.
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha!! I just realized it was YOU Zyx who wants to f*ck your neice!! No wonder you are so insistent that it is okay!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Seriously - get some help,a nd let this thread die, pretty please...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti is so funny when she is in a corner...

~Blix

King Zarathu Guest
    I'm in the corner with her, since we both agree on the same points.

We aren't related, so sex in the corner isn't incest. >.>

lol, zarathu and vashti lose this round!
    I'm going to create a poll in this forum, you should all go and vote
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

I'm tired of this thread too, but yet it's addictive heh

I was thinking further back than Egyptian times. Also, the Ancient Egyptians practised birth control, though I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the Egyptians and other folks as well inbred themselves to preserve 'royal blood'.

I pulled it out of my ass?.. really there is no reason to talk to me like that, blix. Using bad language and patronising sarcasm is not a good move when you're having a serious debate. I admit i'm not above this always myself, but still.

Name me a culture that regularly practices incest within close family without batting an eye-- and who's line didn't die out!

Yes, I know I added the word "close" in there. That's because if you look back, you will see I surmised that sex between cousins could be genetically sound in cases where there is enough genetic variety. I just can't personally imagine having sex with my cousins-- maybe that's because they look very similar to me. My first cousin looks a lot like my brother.
    In the interest of preserving a bloodline/a successful combination of genes, 'inbreeding' can actually be good, but it needs fresh blood to come in now and then.

the definition of taboo is "a social or religious custom prohibiting or restricting a particular practice "
    would you have sex with a sibling? almost 100% of people would say no. but why not? does that seem to you like a social or religious thing, or does it seem like a natural reaction to mixing genes that are too similar?

edit:

i'm sorry I still don't understand why you think homosexuality and incest is the same thing. Can you please explain it again? You don't have to make me look stupid for it. Why would you fight below the belt-- do you not think you can 'win' fair and square?
    Last edited by Tiay; 18-06-06 at 06:45 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast