+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Why are girls so confusing???

I'm just going to take Tone up on his advice. I'm just not going to really talk to her. If she messages me I'll just tell her that I have a lot of work Im in the middle of and can't really talk. But the only thing is I don't want her to feel weird at work on friday.

Tone Guest
    Yeah dood, there's nothin else to say really that hasn't been said already. It's up to you to take in everything that's been said here, and apply it to your situation.

Tone Guest
    She should have no reason to feel weird.

SHE is the reason things are the way they are.

SHE is the one who said she doesn't want you to like her "like that."

SHE is the one who is playing the back-and-forth game, one minute she likes you, the next she doesn't.

SHE is the one who is thinkin about gettin back with her ex.

If she has the nerve to say anything, put your foot down and remind her of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    She should have no reason to feel weird.

SHE is the reason things are the way they are.

SHE is the one who said she doesn't want you to like her "like that."

SHE is the one who is playing the back-and-forth game, one minute she likes you, the next she doesn't.

SHE is the one who is thinkin about gettin back with her ex.

If she has the nerve to say anything, put your foot down and remind her of the above.
    Thanks, I'll deff do that.

Tone Guest
    Good luck, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    oh puleeeez hayward, they're the same thing.

anyway, i don't really care if i have more or less "gray matter," whatever it's related to. i'm just trying to stir the pot a little.
    Meanie. Er..but then, so was I by pointing up the distinction.
    Speak less. Say more.

there is no distinction hayward! geesh you men and your gray matter envy.

That smiley face still gives me the creeps.
    Speak less. Say more.

i just can't help feeling that way when i get around you hayward.

I just want to say that me an her started talking again. I did find out a lot about how she feels and you guys were right about it all along.

First she's afraid of change, meaning she doesn't want our relationship to change because of the "what ifs" in the back of her mind.

The second major thing I found out was last night we were sayin goodby from talkin on line and she goes "nighty nite luva" so i go "right back at ya" and she got pissed she goes "why can't u just say it yourself?". She says I make her work too hard to get what she wants. She asked me if the problem was her. I said it wasn't.

I told her she just really wants to know if i have balls to make a move and to take control. she agreed. She said its getting rediculous how I dont make a move back. Only thing is, is she talking about a physical move or just talking?

She told me she wants me to flirt back with her at work. She even asked me yesterday to tell her something hot about herself, something i've never told her. She tells me she misses me and she was getting back into the whole cute thing again.

This girl really doesn't know what she wants. She tells me she doesn't want to kiss me anymore but now she is tellin me she gets pissed that I don't make a move.

She wrote something to me which really confused me, i'll post it later when i get home. But for now any input is good. I mean should I make a move on her on friday night after work when she hopefully drives me home?

YES!!!!!!! It doesn't sound like she doesn't know what she wants. It sounds like she wants you to step up and do something, didn't she tell you that?

One day it's this, next day, its that. Dude, do something about it already. It's the only way you'll know where things will go. Otherwise, she'll keep doing this and you won't be going anywhere.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Yeah man I'm gettin tired of repeating myself. You're not listening.

YOU have the problem here, not her. YOU are the confusing one. I'd be upset/frustrated too if the person I was interested in did nothing but sit back and let me make EVERY SINGLE MOVE in the relationship. Both physically and emotionally.

What have we been saying all along? What has she been sayin all along? TAKE CONTROL

THAT is your problem right now. So don't even talk about any other junk until you decide you want to straighten that out and stop puttin the blame for why your relationship with this girl is so goofy on everything but yourself. Open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Don't ignore her, just tell her that you need to know where you stand. If she wants to be in a relationship she will tell you that. If she doesn't then cut on your seduction methods and give her some space until she is ready, if she only wants to be your friend then there are little chances you can push to develope this any further. If she is confused tell her to get back to you when she is not confused any more...
    Simple?!?!?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I want to, but how do I go about acting that way when Im talking to her? We always talk online, but how do I act and what do I say to make me seem in control? And should I try and put a move on her? like i mean a physical move?

This is what she said to me yesterday, before we started getting into deeper convos last night.

im not gunna lead u on and tell u ur cute smile makes me smile or that wen u say nice things to me it makes me feel goood- or better yet when u tell me the right things to do- i really try n do them- im not gunna admit it cuz i dont want u to think i have this supepr huge crush on n n were back were we started
    Last edited by Fajemeister; 01-12-05 at 10:34 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast