+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What would you do if you were in my position

Besides, until then, there are plenty of other things you can do besides sex.
    Yeah we did like everything else except intercorse. Petting, fingering, oral sex on both sides. But I'm getting tired of same old crap.

Her beliefs have created an obsession for me you know, maybe if I were lonely all this time I wouldn't care so much.

Some of you guys waited 1 year yeah but, TWO years sounds a whole lot different.

Anyway, 5 more months... even if I was to break up with her just for that it would take me more than 5 months to find another good girl and do it right?

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    Yeah we did like everything else except intercorse. Petting, fingering, oral sex on both sides. But I'm getting tired of same old crap.

Her beliefs have created an obsession for me you know, maybe if I were lonely all this time I wouldn't care so much.

Some of you guys waited 1 year yeah but, TWO years sounds a whole lot different.

Anyway, 5 more months... even if I was to break up with her just for that it would take me more than 5 months to find another good girl and do it right?
    You are ****ing insane dumba$$!! Just shut the **** up before i hit you. You obvously don't really love this girl. If you ****ing cared as much as you say you do for this girl, then I suggest you lay of on being physical until she's ready. For ****ing god's sake, how ****ing stupid of a self centered jerk are you? She should dump your ****ing ass right now. Jerk.

Whew. okay, I feel a little bit better now, after stooping down to his level to talk to him.

Tone Guest
    I agree with dono.

please don't have children.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Your experiences are not my evidence. They are yours, so convince me.
    Like I said, you won't have your "evidence" until you actually go through it yourself.

And seriously, if you can't wait until your girlfriend is ready then you have major respect issues and you shouldn't even be in a relationship in the first place. Someone who actually respects and cares about their S/O accepts them for who they are and how they feel, and if you can't put your own selfish needs aside long enough to realize this, then you shouldn't be dating anyone!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Wow.
    Thanks for that it really cleared my head now.
    I need that from time to time that's why I go to you guys.

One more question. If you had my position of 2 year old relationship, never had sex, being made fun of your friends who are younger and did it with thiner relationships, caring for the girl of course, you would stick with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    And seriously, if you can't wait until your girlfriend is ready then you have major respect issues and you shouldn't even be in a relationship in the first place. Someone who actually respects and cares about their S/O accepts them for who they are and how they feel, and if you can't put your own selfish needs aside long enough to realize this, then you shouldn't be dating anyone!
    *dono completly agrees*

LOL, yay! That's what I was trying to say up there. Grrr, I was just so frustrated. Thanks Rose, for saying what I couldn't spit out.

PS: Rose = shexy

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    Wow.
    Thanks for that it really cleared my head now.
    I need that from time to time that's why I go to you guys.

One more question. If you had my position of 2 year old relationship, never had sex, being made fun of your friends who are younger and did it with thiner relationships, caring for the girl of course, you would stick with her?
    Somehow, I don't believe this guy is getting the picture???

If you really love her, I don't think you even have to ask that question.
    Last edited by dono; 14-03-06 at 01:43 AM.

Yeah it sounds really easy choice for you but you aren't feeling all this peer pressure. I'm using this forum as a way to disconnect myself and talk to lovely people who give rational answers and that makes me feel better.

That's wonderful, and I bet you were expecting an easy answer. Well, here's my easy answer, because, believe me, I have been in your situation before. If you love her, you will wait as long as she wants to. If you can't wait for her, or complain about it, then you don't cares for her as much as you thought you did. Trust me, I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm one of those horny mother ****ers that could do it like 5 times a day, and never get enough. So if you love her, it's very simple, just stop asking questions, and wait till she's ready. If you can't do that, then you're not a quality guy anyway, and she would deserve better. Point taken?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono
    *dono completly agrees*

LOL, yay! That's what I was trying to say up there. Grrr, I was just so frustrated. Thanks Rose, for saying what I couldn't spit out.

PS: Rose = shexy
    LOL....haha, no Problem Dono!

And seriously Illusional, yes Peer pressure sucks but come on does it really matter that your friends have done something you haven't? And you said it yourself, they haven't been in this long of a relationship.....so they obviously know nothing about yours!

I swear, if you really care......what other people say shouldn't matter!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

If you love each other strongly enough, you should both be willing to wait for the right moment.
    There is much more in a relationship than sex.
    I know the temptation may be too great but respect her wishes

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456