+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Everyone thinks i'm gay!

Worldofmyown cracks my shit up? How can we tell you're gay without hearing your voice? Because you're overly defensive about NOT being gay. You go out of your way to be sexist and sound like a normal douchebag guy. Why would anyone want to be a jerk like that? You're either gay or you wear a white robe on weekends... or possibly both.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I didn’t realize I was being sexist. Sorry about that. I just was making a suggestion of how he could make him self act more straight. Any way how is loving women being sexist any way? How should I act different then?

You shouldn't act any different then you already are. Who gives a damn anyways? People will judge no matter what...if not about being gay, there's always something else...Telling him to do this or that so people don't think he's gay is just stupid.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    Any way how is loving women being sexist any way? How should I act different then?
    Look at what you said...

Well one way to make sure people know your straight status. Is to stare at women’s asses and boobs! I do it all the time.
    Wow. I bet your gf would love to hear you say that.

Girls are the ones who convince me to do them especially back in high school.
    what? They're the ones that convince you to do them? So you do a lot of girls, but it takes convincing? what?

LOL So are the rest of you. That is for sure. They way you talk about women you must be LOL
    Oh noes! Discussing women respectfully makes us gay!

I suggest you just take it a little easy on the whole gay thing. Know need to say you'd kill yourself if you were gay... that's probably one of the more retarded things I've ever heard.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    lol. Yeah. I can't figure out why. I act normally, i don't have gay thoughts. I'm a nice guy. Maybe it's because i'm good looking I don't know. But I am confused as to why people think i'm gay. They give me the subliminal messages "Hey dude, do you listen to Marvin Gaye?" Shit like that, like i'm hitting on them and they're trying to deter me lol. It doesn't necessarily bother me but i'd rather people didn't think that. Wierd eh? Relationships are tough for me too. I go into work and I feel that everyone treats me softer than everyone else. I dunno, just a thought that's been on my mind. But I guess what I want to know is what am I doing wrong here? Er, not wrong but what am I doing to people that makes them think that? Even friends i've known for YEARS are like "dude your secret has been kept long enough." I just shrug it off and pretend like I don't know what they're talking about. I like girls. I am physically and sexually attracted to girls. Maybe i'm just crazy. I also seem to have a lot of anger built up inside of me that I can't figure out. I punch holes in the walls when I'm drunk and yell at the radio when I hear the phone number for an advertisement 11 times in a row. I hate that.

Vent over.

-T
    You're So Gay

lol

jk

Tone Guest
    Ugh - I just love our lil 'bunky!

Teezy Guest
    lol. Well, maybe on a friday night i'll be gay. Maybe only on tuesday mornings. Who knows? Who cares? I know i'm straight. I just felt alone for a while there, like everyone else was straight and that they all thought I was gay. It was wierd. I have issues with being alone which date back to my childhood though.

WorldOfMyOwn: you sound cute, maybe we can get together some time?
    Last edited by Teezy; 27-01-06 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    WorldOfMyOwn: you sound cute, maybe we can get together some time?
    WTF ?!?! you ARE gay .

you big fagget

now now late, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Teezy Guest
    i was joking, trying to get WorldOfMyOwn to come out of the closet. Read some of his earlier posts.

About a year ago I thought I was gay, I found out I wasn't. Woo! End of story, lol.

Btw Teezy- Don't let it bother you, it's the other people with the problem, maybe they're gay and fancy you? lol.
    Last edited by Converse; 28-01-06 at 07:07 AM.

Teezy Guest
    Seriously. Why should they care? Do they care about me? That's kinda gay. I'm the most non-homophobic person in the world. Unless they're flirting with me, then that's when they piss me off. But seriously, gay, straight, bi, metro, whatever else, who cares.

Teezy Guest
    btw, misombra is gay

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456