+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: More tips for guys

DON'T TRY TO IMPRESS HER IN ANY WAY. Don't show off. Don't talk about accomplishments or possessions. As soon as she perceives that you are trying to prove yourself to her, she loses all interest.
    I agree with you. In the past, when I realise one girl is fond of me, I tried to impress but at the end she seem to be more irritating. When I give up and act normal again. Thing seem to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by haz4ever View Post
    I agree with you. In the past, when I realise one girl is fond of me, I tried to impress but at the end she seem to be more irritating. When I give up and act normal again. Thing seem to be back.
    Yeah when you impress them overly, they pick up on it and it comes across as an insecurity from you... its as if the guy is saying "Im sorry I got nothing good to offer you but here I have a nice car... love me."

//STOP SPAMMING//
    // -- //

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nova
    hah your being logical and emotional, thats cool, but if your gonna break it down, most of those traits in a men make you feel NICE, not horny!

If a girl knows her guy is safe, will never cheat/play around, not even a hint of being secretive or naughty then she will soon dump him cos he is bloody boring and so predictable... why do women read romance novels and watch soapies where men and women cheat so much?? Cos it turns them on! You girls will never admit it, but its true!
    If you had any idea how seriously hot and horny some women can get when they know they can trust someone, you might rethink this.

I HAVE to feel nice before I can feel horny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If you had any idea how seriously hot and horny some women can get when they know they can trust someone, you might rethink this.

I HAVE to feel nice before I can feel horny.
    Can you please elaborate?

//STOP SPAMMING//

The suspicion that I might get played makes my knees lock shut like a vault. Trust is crucial to intimacy. I don't trust assholes, and therefore, won't sleep with them.

This is not to say that some 20-year-old bimbo or desperate woman on the rebound won't be transfixed by bullshit. I'm just saying I've had that kind of shallow sex, and it sucks.

King Zarathu Guest
    This is not to say that some 20-year-old bimbo or desperate woman on the rebound won't be transfixed by bullshit. I'm just saying I've had that kind of shallow sex, and it sucks.
    I used a 20 year old woman for an entire summer's worth of phone sex one time. I am such a manipulative ****.

I also rule.

The suspicion that I might get played makes my knees lock shut like a vault. Trust is crucial to intimacy. I don't trust assholes, and therefore, won't sleep with them.

You seem to have deep issues with trust... I know that you are an older woman and have been probably cheated on by a number of men during your life hence your anger towards this issue. But then again, life is about being able to trust in people, if you cant then you may as well be a nun and be celibate.

Also an asshole depends opon each individual's definition.

You also seem to write off many women who respond sexually to this as "bimbos."
    Attraction is not a choice and many women cant help but feel attraction to certain type of men. Look at Kate Moss, she virtually has a pick of any celebrity man out there yet she chose a drug addicted low life and now she is even pregnant to him...

Anyway I feel a lot of anger and frustration from you, maybe this is why you are on here to try and solve you insecurity issues.

If thats the case, I hope you are doing good.

// STOP SPAMMING//
    Last edited by AdminOnline; 01-11-06 at 08:15 AM. Reason: STOP SPAMMING
    // -- //

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nova View Post

Anyway I feel a lot of anger and frustration from you, maybe this is why you are on here to try and solve you insecurity issues.

Wow, you sure are arrogant. Good thing the world has a certain percentage of bimbos who will overlook this most unflattering quality of yours, because quality women wouldn't put up with you for 5 minutes...
    Last edited by vashti; 01-11-06 at 12:38 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You seem to have deep issues with trust... I know that you are an older woman and have been probably cheated on by a number of men during your life hence your anger towards this issue. But then again, life is about being able to trust in people, if you cant then you may as well be a nun and be celibate.

Also an asshole depends opon each individual's definition.
    I've never been cheated on as far as I know. I have issues with liars and players, not men in general. This pretty much applies across the board- not just to relationships. I just don't like manipulative people. Who actually does? Do you?

And you're right- the definition of an asshole is completely subjective. I, myself, define an asshole as someone who spews a lot of shit, but you may disagree.

You also seem to write off many women who respond sexually to this as "bimbos."
    Attraction is not a choice and many women cant help but feel attraction to certain type of men.
    Yes, I do think that women who respond sexually to being ignored and devalued are bimbos.

Oh, well thank you for your sincere concern ::rolls eyes::

The anger and frustration you are feeling may come from the fact that the advice you're giving out is only useful to people who just want to get laid and stop wasting all of that money on dating, since dating is clearly just a means to an end, right?

In my opinion, you're just perpetuating bullshit. I haven't seen all that many posts about "how can I get into her pants faster?" I think you might have mis-read the name of the forum.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 01-11-06 at 02:04 AM.

....the advice you're giving out is only useful to people who just want to get laid and stop wasting all of that money on dating...
    Bingo... Im not here to waste other guys' time and money, if they want quick success with women NOW then they should listen to my advice and if they want more dissapointment in their dating life then this is why we have your advice on here along with other socially inept "love experts" that seem to circulate this place.

And BTW, I have been like the rest, trying to be nice and "loving" and it landed me being alone for MOST of my teenage years... Im am GLAD I changed my ways as I can see the whole picture now, and dating has NEVER looked as good to me! So take your bitter "men who like sex and fast sex are scum" comments and blow it up your a-hole!

But you wouldnt understand that would you? Your an old, lonely diva who cant land a decent guy even if her life depended on it because the mind games you play scare men the phuck away hence why you spend your weekends on here and other online dating websites looking for "love"... how cute...
    Last edited by AdminOnline; 01-11-06 at 08:15 AM. Reason: STOP SPAMMING
    // -- //

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is kind of funny that the guy who is supposedly the "expert" at picking up women has so alienated the women on this forum. How much do poor, desperate men pay you for your little pearls of wisdom, Alex?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

so we're all socially inept are we? heheh. very charming. did you just personally insult all of us? I mean, arguing about beliefs is fine, calling people old what not in giant assumptions is not. And is that spam in your signature? I mean, that isn't just your blog or something, it's a commercial website...

Bingo... Im not here to waste other guys' time and money, if they want quick success with women NOW then they should listen to my advice and if they want more dissapointment in their dating life then this is why we have your advice on here along with other socially inept "love experts" that seem to circulate this place.

It's not actually success, jackass. It's just busting a nut. God, you're a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Nova

But you wouldnt understand that would you? Your an old, lonely diva who cant land a decent guy even if her life depended on it because the mind games you play scare men the phuck away hence why you spend your weekends on here and other online dating websites looking for "love"... how cute...
    What am I, two years older than you? Pull your head out of your ass, why don't you?

I don't spend any time on dating websites. Maybe you haven't heard- this isn't a dating site. It's a place for people to discuss relationships, which is a completely foreign concept to you, I gather.

Is anyone here actually looking for tips to get into womens' pants faster, whatever it takes? If so, please PM Alex and make plans to piss off en masse.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if they want more dissapointment in their dating life then this is why we have your advice on here along with other socially inept "love experts" that seem to circulate this place.
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I'd think a "social expert" such as yourself would know that coming down on people is a very ineffective method of getting them to listen to you. You might want to retreat and revise your strategy.

You don't need a college degree.

King Zarathu Guest
    It's not actually success, jackass. It's just busting a nut. God, you're a dick.
    Alex, this is how you do it. Watch and learn, amateur.

Hey Giga, let me touch you there.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast