+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Someone Tell Me What Hes Thinking!

maybe he said its ****ed up cuz he didn't tell u what he was doing here...LOL...frankly i had enough of this post...u come back when more exciting news comes on...so i'm still putting bets on 2 months with jane.
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

lol....
    shows you all dont even read the posts... why "now the truth comes out?" I believe I had written down about 5 times in this post that Im in Brazil... or are ppl in the USA all illiterate? Maybe thats why youre all so f@#$$d up....

And the bets still on and were still together

Tell me Eliana, when did anyone say that you weren't in Brazil? I know that I, K3vMySt3r, Squirrley, Alexi or Ice Queen didn't say that. Also none of us have put down Brazil, yet you have said bad things about the USA multiple times. I guess thats the kind of attitude that people who don't live in the home of the free develop. Either that, or its just that you have to come of age. Sad... just sad...
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

I see everyones thoughts.....I don't know what to think, I think i know what to think, but then i don't.....Why must we give our thoughts but then be bashed for them? Why must we judge people? Why does it have to be so crazy in here?! All this hate, it's insane. This huge mess all from the start of a simple question...

I think you need to understand that we see this as something socially wrong. I dont know how anyone else could think differently. Not only is there a significant age difference but the maturity level as well. She came on here looking for anwsers or opinions and we gave them. If you look or cruise around in this forum long enough there IS plenty of love and plenty of friendships. This ONE incident is just that ONE.
    Shes not a member or anything just cruising. And when you post a question or comment you open yourself to anything...its no holds bar but most if not ALL of the time EVERYONE here is understanding and compasionate. Before you throw accusations of hate in here you should serioulsy spend some time talking to people.

If you dont like whats being said there are a million other forums you can choose from. This forum is awesome and I guarantee I do have everyones back on that! There have been plenty of great things going on here...we saw that and we all placed OUR own thoughts into it. IF she didnt like it she couldve left but continued to come here and bash. Thats not right. We as a group of intelligent, funnier than though group took that very serious and see the implications ahead. When you are IN it you dont. IT started off trying to be nice but she got defensive and it went from there.

Laura you cant come in here with one post throwing that kind of trash in peoples face when you dont know anyone here. Get to know people prior to saying they're full of hate. Its wrong...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I see everyones thoughts.....I don't know what to think, I think i know what to think, but then i don't.....Why must we give our thoughts but then be bashed for them? Why must we judge people? Why does it have to be so crazy in here?! All this hate, it's insane. This huge mess all from the start of a simple question...
    You are confusing hate with ridicule.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

It's starting to get hot in here. LOL.
    To laugh is to risk appearing a fool.
    To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.
    To reach out for another is to risk involvement.
    To expose feelings is to risk rejection.
    Only a person who takes risks is free.

Last edited by Iron__Metal; 30-03-04 at 11:13 AM.
    Inside My Shell I Wait And Bleed...

Last edited by Iron__Metal; 30-03-04 at 11:13 AM.

Man get out of the kitchen! Although you may seem to think you understand both sides and can defend both sides...you have to be a moron to think that age is NOT relevant here.

She was a minor....and that shits just wrong. Ok man listen when you have a 15 yr old daughter come to you and tell you shes dating a 22 year old what would YOU do? Condone it? I dont think so. This isnt just a heated debate over nothing its simply moral or social issues that reflect some ignorant people in that household.

And the whole "oh you dont know she could be lying..." man get with it...this girl was red hot after we fired some opinions in her face...and of course she'll come back and say its working...why the hell would she come here and say your'e right you guys?

There are at times when age wouldnt seem like a big deal...but when your UNDER AGE it IS. I dont give a shit what damn country you live in... if her so called boyfriend was a man he wouldnt even be trespassing! Get the idea now?

SOCIAL SOCIAL SOCIAL and what's MORALLY RIGHT!
    (this is NOT)

Last edited by Iron__Metal; 30-03-04 at 11:14 AM.

See thats why I think you are wrong! Age is considered and is the law if we didnt have those what the **** would happen to this country. And what decisions do 15 year olds have? What they'll wear to school that day? To study for their drivers permit? Which in some states doesnt even exist until 16. WHAT decisions do they make on their own that are sound? Geeuz. Granted their are some mature 15-16 year olds but I wont give them the "ok" to date people who are "legal" to get into bars.

Most of the people that posted here dont have kids but I do. ANd who is going to be 15. I'll be damned if I would allow MY child to date someone whose even 2 years older than him I dont give a **** HOW nice she is. Age does matter TODAY. Why do you think there are pedafiles? and rapists? Why do you think there are so many teenage pregnancies? runaways? And teenage suicides? The list goes on my friend. And with thoughts as yours it scares me.

Age is a relevant factor in almost every day living circumstances.
    And its up to mature grown adults to make wise decisions for their children. BECAUSE they are not old or mature enough to make them for themselves.

You sound like a person whose got things they want to do, but because MAYBE you yourself are not 16 are venting and are pissed at the world for laws that deal with age. Everyone has been there, but theres a damn good reason why they EXIST!

Elina "thinks" this guy is Mr. Wonderful. I'm sorry if he were a man he wouldnt have even crossed the line. Come back and see here when she's like 18 or something. That is the point. And always will be.

Guys, has anyone of you ever gone to Brazil, read about the country, the people, their way of life? You can take a 13-yr.-old girl off the street and have her as your whore and NOBODY asks you anything (except for the Nazi pimps if you try to mingle with their business).

Brazil is like -- this 13-yr.-old girl eventually goes home and tells her father she has been multiply raped and now she's pregnant. Then you go to her father and say, "I love your daughter, I truly do, I want to marry her and make the happiest woman out of her. We're going to have a baby, and if it's a boy, we'll name him after you (the father-in-law); if it's going to be a girl, we'll name her after the grandma." The father looks at you in silence and then goes, "If it's going to be neither boy nor girl, you go RAPE HER back until you get me a grandchild!"

You don't need to learn much about Brazil though to see that girls there they do have the same number of neurons (or braincells, as she put it); the difference is theirs are linked at the wrong synapses!!