+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Hi want to chat about something?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    It's highly doubtful you would bring it to your family.
    And yet, it is communicable, and one of my patients has it. I want to bathe in bleach when I get home. I'll send you a PM to tell you what happened to her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And yet, it is communicable, and one of my patients has it. I want to bathe in bleach when I get home. I'll send you a PM to tell you what happened to her.

Ahhh scary! Something like that and being worried about it would send me into OCD hell lol. Yeah send me a PM! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

C172H- How old are you and what does your screen name mean? Is it a name of a plane? Lol.

I'll be 23 next month.

C172H is the type of aircraft I obtained my PPL (Private Pilot's Licence) in last week. I flew the Cessna C172H Skyhawk XP. Sadly though, that particular plane is based in Cornwall and now i've moved to Milton Keynes I have to fly the PA-38 Piper tomahawk, which is my least desirable plane to fly. This is only to get my flying hours up in order to start my airline pilots licence next year though.

Interesting!

lol. It isn't really The flying is whats fun.

What made you choose your name? Is it to do with shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by C172H View Post
    hehe! Yep! That was good.. and when they was chasing some kids (I think) and they got out of breath and said 'we're getting too old for this'
    Yes lol i like the plot at the moment with Phil and Ian then there is Stay and max
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't like the Tomahawk? I love 'em. You can feel every gust of wind in those little suckers. Ever take one up in choppy weather? It's like a roller coaster ride. My first ever flight was in a Tomahawk back when I was ten. I remember the pilot telling me to take the yoke. The moment my fingers came in contact we hit an air pocket and dropped about twenty feet. I thought it was my fault and I was sure I'd killed us both.
    Last edited by Gribble; 11-05-07 at 03:16 PM.

lol Honestly, i'm probably the most honest person you'll ever speak to.

Yeah, its great. I was inspired to fly by my grandad (I grew up living with him) He always pointed out the planes to me when we lived near heathrow. I decided by the age of 2 or 3 that I wanted to fly. So now im working on that. My grandad died when I was 11yrs old (infact, 11yrs yesterday) I have my private pilots licence now, so I can take friends and family flying. Next year I do my airline pilots licence. I feel really lucky to be able to fly and atleast attempt to make my dream come true.

I want to fly from EMA really, £90 an hour with Donair is one of the cheapest rates i've seen in the country. Pretty good for hour building and experience.

Wow flying not been on a plane in years

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    post a picture

what kind of things do you like to do?
    I can't get a pic up but if u go on my profile u can click on my website and the 1st pic that come up i'm the one with a bottle in my hand.

Dancing, Rugby, football, and just hanging out with mates

Miss Hotty,

Yep, thats an interesting storyline with Stacey and Max. Definitely gonna hurt a few people.. I havent seen much of it this week because of unpacking after moving but I did see Ian knocking down a wall, what was that about?

How come you havent been on a plane in years?

Gribble,

The Tomahawk is just my least favourite to fly because out of the 3 types I can fly the PA-38 is the one I have least experience on. It is fun to fly but most of my passengers (friends, family..etc) have little experience in the sky and I think the Tomahawk will put them off abit because as you say it tends to get thrown around quite easily. I flew a Tomahawk in choppy weather a few times. One time it was a very gusty day and the stall warning sound kept going on and off all the way down final approach because of the strong gusts. Wasnt too bad though really. A nice plane and one I dont mind flying when with people who are experienced in the air and like getting thrown around.
    Last edited by C172H; 11-05-07 at 06:58 PM.

Miss Hotty,

Yep, thats an interesting storyline with Stacey and Max. Definitely gonna hurt a few people.. I havent seen much of it this week because of unpacking after moving but I did see Ian knocking down a wall, what was that about?

How come you havent been on a plane in years?

Gribble,

The Tomahawk is just my least favourite to fly because out of the 3 types I can fly the PA-38 is the one I have least experience on. It is fun to fly but most of my passengers (friends, family..etc) have little experience in the sky and I think the Tomahawk will put them off abit because as you say it tends to get thrown around quite easily. I flew a Tomahawk in choppy weather a few times. One time it was a very gusty day and the stall warning sound kept going on and off all the way down final approach because of the strong gusts. Wasnt too bad though really. A nice plane and one I dont mind flying when with people who are experienced in the air and like getting thrown around.

Yes they are Phil had got some builders to brick it up LOL

lol What was the reason for that?

lol. It isn't really The flying is whats fun.

What made you choose your name? Is it to do with shoes?

Lol nah everyone says that though! I was trying to sound smart the day I signed up as 'Converse' haha alas that didn't work lol!

haha Well, you seem smart to me anyway.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast