+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: "come inside me"

Yes, but you can still get a girl pregnant using that method. My ex used that method with me once and I still went and got the morning after pill because I was scared, and I even got it when the condom broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

the feeling of a condom breaking is the suckiest feeling in the world
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

worse than your partner cumming before you.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

TKP, it sounds like you haven't been with her very long. I don't care how hot she is- you don't know her well enough to be getting her pregnant, even if it's what she wants (which it sounds like she might). You don't even know if she has any birth control. Did you two have ANY conversation about sex before you started doing it?

Any girl who wants to have unprotected sex with a guy she hasn't even been with all that long is reckless. Please follow this to it's logical conclusion. She could be riddled with STI's and you ought to be protecting yourself, or she actually wants to get pregnant by you, in which case you ought to be protecting her. You love her, do you? Then don't get her pregnant. Concern yourself more with being a good boyfriend than thinking that you would be a good dad.
    Spammer Spanker

where have you been giga?i was waiting too long for your insight on this,anyway thanks for the advice,and belated happy birthday.

yes i love her,and we didnt had the chance to talk about it the first time we did it.so i had no choice but to withdraw.it happened so quick that we didnt even thought of protection.it was my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    where have you been giga?i was waiting too long for your insight on this,anyway thanks for the advice,and belated happy birthday.
    Ha ha- I've been doing dishes and cleaning up after my bacchanalian birthday bash yesterday.

How old is your gf?
    Spammer Spanker

cool,shes 26 and im 24

Well, to put in my two cents about what that's actually like for the girl, I LOVE it when my bf does this. It's wonderful- feels amazing, but I am on serious birth control. I have a kid already, and I know what it's like to be pregnant. It's not something I take lightly and I would NEVER screw around with taking chances.

You two should talk seriously about this. Tell her you want to do it but you're concerned about knocking her up. Maybe she's on the Pill anyway.

Maybe she's testing you.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giga, how effective is the pill? I've never trusted it enough not to use a condom.

99 percent effective if taken correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Giga, how effective is the pill? I've never trusted it enough not to use a condom.

Very, when taken at the same time every day. Clearly, it is not for the flaky girls. Plus, you have to trust that she actually does it and doesn't have some kind of pregnancy agenda going on. Relying on someone else to take care of contraception is never a good idea.

You should use a condom anyway, Grib, because you aren't in a committed relationship and you don't want STI's.
    Spammer Spanker

There is one thing worse then a breaking condom...
    An STI!!!
    & there is one thing worse then a STI...
    Accidental pregnancy!!!

Just think twice,it could save your life.

The pill takes allot more responsibility on "her" side because she has to make it routine."Oops, I missed taking one"= Unexpected Pregnancy.You don't want that!
    Love...The anti-drug.

Get addicted now,because an overdose on love is perfectly legal!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sexually transmitted diseases can be WORSE than pregnancy, depending on age and what you've contracted. I'd rather be pregnant than contract HIV, for example.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases can be WORSE than pregnancy, depending on age and what you've contracted. I'd rather be pregnant than contract HIV, for example.
    and of course, there's always the chance it could be both. Can you imagine getting pregnant, HIV, and herpes, all in one shot?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast