+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: feminisation of men

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    Not exactly. You're thinking too "in the box." I'm talking about royal bloodlines, and the people who actually have power. Did you know Bush and Clinton are related? They're both decendants of Windsor. But I'm not even talking about them. I mean the people behind the scenes. The ones we don't see. But Lilwing is right. This thread is stupid.
    Gribble isn't "thinking too in the box". You're overanalyzing things.

Or watching too much prison break. I believe he's referring to "The company".

Not exactly. You're thinking too "in the box." I'm talking about royal bloodlines, and the people who actually have power. Did you know Bush and Clinton are related? They're both decendants of Windsor. But I'm not even talking about them. I mean the people behind the scenes. The ones we don't see. But Lilwing is right. This thread is stupid.
    But who are Bush and Clinton? Really? They are not Roylaty. They are just puppets put in power to execute the will of others. Many others. Lots and lots of others like you and me.

Just have a look at the dynamic and powers behind left and right politics:

Mainly

Left - Associations, human rights groups, unions, equality movements, universities, progressive scientists lots of others

Right - Corporations, nationalist elements, Religious movements, family movements, lots of others

The people in power execute the wishes of their supporters who write their policies, they are not the be all and end all. And who do these supporters represent? They represent the majority of the entire population. Religious people, families, workers, business men and women, scholars and so on.

It's easy to say that the power is with this or with that, but imo its an oversimplification of a rather very complex issue.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You sound like a white supremacist droning on about how the Jews control the media and the government, this and that, and blah blah blah.

But lets discuss this over coffee, you pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You sound like a white supremacist droning on about how the Jews control the media and the government, this and that, and blah blah blah.

But lets discuss this over coffee, you pick.
    Oh God, is that how I sound? I just read a lot of weird stuff. It has nothing to do with Jews, or any race or religion. Just wanted to make sure everybody understands that. I just like conspiracy theories, (9-11, moon landing, etc.) and I know that makes me sound like a retard sometimes, but I find that stuff fascinating. Don't take me too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    This thread is stupid.
    what? this thread is awesome!!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just like conspiracy theories, (9-11, moon landing, etc.) and I know that makes me sound like a retard sometimes, but I find that stuff fascinating. Don't take me too seriously.
    Hell, you're not one of those ppl who thinks the lunar landing never happened, are you?

We went to the moon. And jet fuel CAN burn hot enough to cause steel beams to weaken enough to collapse.

i've always wondered why it is that people make up things and concern themselves with them, but then people ignore things that are real.

we really are like that book you mentioned, damn i forgot what it was...

anyway, i do believe that is being played out. we are kept placated and separated, and there is very little room for revolutionaries.

most people in the u.s. are operating on mind control. they watch too much tv and read too many magazines in an attempt to distract us from the real problems and how we may be able to solve them.

it's really sad. it's like most people are zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it's like most people are zombies.
    It's the flouride in the water. They tell us it's to reduce cavities. Bullshit. Flouride is a mind-altering chemical. It was first introduced into drinking water in Nazi concentration camps to keep the people inside from thinking too much and revolting. I doubt that Hitler was concerned about the Jews' dental hygeine.

See, there I go again!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's the flouride in the water. They tell us it's to reduce cavities. Bullshit. Flouride is a mind-altering chemical. It was first introduced into drinking water in Nazi concentration camps to keep the people inside from thinking too much and revolting. I doubt that Hitler was concerned about the Jews' dental hygeine.

See, there I go again!
    Haha, well that explains why our house is full of free thinkers. See, I filter everything out of our drinking water at my house. No fluoride except for the toothpaste.

So, if that's true, and you know it, you're not drinking fluoridated water, right? So what's your excuse for apathy again?

I drank it all through childhood. Not to mention other mind-numbing drugs. (prescription of course)

But really, I have no excuse. I've given up hope on changing the world. Right now, I just want to find my soulmate and live happily ever after. That's all that really matters to me.

eh, the whole "do something about it" thing is easier said than done with our current national problems.

it's easy to sit up in canada and look down and say we should do something different.

just like it's easy for us to look at mexico and say, "why don't some of those people rise up against their government?"

it makes people feel a lot more defeated to hear it too. i can tell you that much more than 2 percent of the population didn't vote for george bush. during the elections people were all over the place with their flyers. everyday i saw some flyer on my car, "help get bush out of office!" even the seriously conservative people i know don't care for bush. did that stop him?

also, my way of "doing something about it" is something that you wouldn't find very pleasant.

my idea would be to snipe out cops one by one and make them more afraid of us than we are of them.

Put all the blame on meeeeeeee

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    also, my way of "doing something about it" is something that you wouldn't find very pleasant.

my idea would be to snipe out cops one by one and make them more afraid of us than we are of them.
    That's not an idea. That's a lashing out. Anarchy is fine, provided you have something to replace the outsed system with. Sniping out cops w/o putting something in their place is just like what the US is doing w/Iraq. Violence can be effective provided it happens w/purpose.

(and yes, I know you;re kidding) ;-P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast