+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are most men like this?!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    +1

Only the very young or mentally ill wear their heart on their sleeve all the time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This sounds like a communication problem between you two, not a matter of him not being "emotionally connected". If something bothers you, try talking about it before sulking off. He isn't a mind reader (most people aren't), and the only way you're going to grow closer, emotionally, is by communicating.

well,just a quick one to say....i am a woman and your not alone in struggling with this stuff!men and women really are wired up differently!.yet both sexes instinctivly trying to do what we think best!aaaagghh all very frustrating but,i live in hope that ill get better as not taking it as that men dont care...and to realise for example when we upset they actually hate it because they do care!they just want to offer a solution so we can `fix` it and be all happy again,which makes them happy lol i work with all men,and yes they do tell each other stuff,and it obvious things concern them....but ther conversation on it is about two sentences on the facts,they dont have a natural need to chew it over n over like us,so the advice on girlfriends is valuable,though not always easy to find good friends i know,but us girls can do all the ifs ,buts, n maybes for hours and not get bored we love it!hope this at least helps in sense you not alone in finding it hard to get youre head around,ill just carry on trying to grasp it myself haha

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456