+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: my gut has been pitted.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    He also should've pulled his friend aside and told him to shut his mouth before things got ugly.
    I agree with this. Mike ****ed with the stability of the foundation of your relationship. His allegiance should be to YOU first. If you're not the kind of person he wants to be loyal to, then that's another issue, but he's been with you, as your man, for three years now. He has no business pulling this "bros before hos" shit and now trying to weasel out of it.

I'm pissed. I'm coming down there...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Pressure from who, and to do what?

Aww well, who cares if he is lying anyway.

I vote you boot his ass out and rescue Tone from the hellhole he is living in.
    I agree... I don't know how long you two have been together, but I imagine I'm one who's not one to forget. AND I know if something like this happened to me (abiet situation be diff due to gender), I don't think I'd be able to forgive my partner for taking a friends side over mine and yelling at me. Also, the whole "I got to escape thing" is gay and so melodramatic. The fact that this inccident has caused him to contemplate "escaping" (keyword) speaks volumes to me.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    mikey was mad because i confronted him in front of people, and he felt like i was disrespecting him and his company.

yeah, i was disrespecting him and his company.

he says i should've pulled him aside and talked about it instead of "causing a scene."

but he did understand how hurt i was. and said he told his friend how stupid what he said was too.

i don't even have the energy to be mad about it. the guy's just lucky i didn't shoot him in his knees, that's what my grandfather would've done.
    Sounds to me like what you need to do is setup some solid boundaries with him so this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the future. Now is the time imo to talk about what will happen if the situation was to-reoccur again.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I agree with this. Mike ****ed with the stability of the foundation of your relationship. His allegiance should be to YOU first. If you're not the kind of person he wants to be loyal to, then that's another issue, but he's been with you, as your man, for three years now. He has no business pulling this "bros before hos" shit and now trying to weasel out of it.
    No kidding.

I don't see his weak apology as making things better either, but when you want to be with someone you'll find any excuse to do so even when you know they're in the wrong.

We've all been there.

Some men are just idiots.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    men are just idiots.
    there, i fixed it.

i think he understands he was wrong. he and his friend feel like total assholes. mikey knows if he doesn't stick up for me next time, he's going to need defending. a lot of defending.

and his friend knows how not to talk to me and that i won't take his shit just because i'm female.

mikey is taking me out and buying me gifts. if it didn't hurt his heart, it's definitely going to hurt his pocketbook. but i do believe it hurt him, and that in retrospect he knows he should've come to my defense.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm glad he sees he did wrong and is trying to make up for it. Sometimes it takes a moment to see where your relationship stands and where lines need to be drawn. 3years is a long time and you become very comfortable in it, but I'm glad that part is over with it!

You better hurt his damn wallet!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Make that wallet hurt a lot!

anachronistic Guest
    Women sure do like to fight.

lilwang sure is helpful.

anachronistic Guest
    Why thank you misombra, you're the epitome of how a woman should be.

anachronistic Guest
    Besides, you're doing it wrong. Have him buy a one way plane ticket and have Tone shipped to your house. Then boot his ass out.

ugh, why must you guys remind me of my love for tony. it doesn't really help. i'm sorry.

or i guess i should say it doesn't make things easier. ::sigh::tony::

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=P6Mh-lIoi00&feature=related"]YouTube - ERYKAH BADU UNPLUGGED - NEXT LIFETIME[/ame]

that one's for you, isoul.
    Last edited by misombra; 25-06-08 at 03:24 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    mikey is taking me out and buying me gifts. if it didn't hurt his heart, it's definitely going to hurt his pocketbook. but i do believe it hurt him, and that in retrospect he knows he should've come to my defense.
    Its Mikey's way of making things up to you. Let him. His 'friend' is a dick, btw, and needs to be taught a lesson by you the next time he's in your house. Subtle is best, like having him *do* something for you when he's next in your home. Have him clean the toilet or something, make it sound like a joke but then throw him for a loop by telling him you're serious & make him actually do it. He needs to understand that he needs to respect you in your own home.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why isn't his friend apologizing to you if he feels so badly about it?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast