+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Cain, you shouldn't do this.

The PUA lifestyle is for men who just want sex. You have to ask yourself what you really want. If you want to find happiness, you're going down the wrong path.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    But their boyfriends and husbands didn't use any tools of attraction on them!

I think you women are missing the whole point here. You are looking at this whole thing negatively. It's about being able to close. It's about being able to build attraction without scaring them off and without showering them with too much attention. It's about standing out and not just having them a little interested, but actually WANTING to get to know you more.

I'm gonna stop posting on all of this. This is turning into a negative theory thread and it's ruining the whole point of this.

luckily my bf didn't need a class or books or any of that other crap ya'll are into.

but if you're socially retarted then you need a lot of help i guess.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vash, you do make a good point there, however i still believe its good for guys who are shy and in general with the initial stages of dating, as we both know its not manipulation of any kind, like the guys would like to think
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Ironically, all the guys that follow that crap are single.
    Really? Mystery developed his method while he was dating women. In fact, most of the big names that I've been reading on aren't single any longer.

Most of these guys did it for the thrill. During their workshops, they had NO intention of forming relationships. Hell, Mystery lived in Canada and did workships in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York... he didn't plan to pick any women up for a relationship. It was about closing the deal. That's it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Mystery"??? You've got to be kidding me! ahajajajajjaajajajjajajaja
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First of all, I don't want a relationship right now. I'm moving to another state soon and I don't want some female tying me down here. I don't want to deal with an LDR either. My ex ****ed my views on that up.

I'm young. I'm not ready to settle down right now. I want to have fun while I can and live my life to the fullest. Being single has taught me that I almost got trapped. I hadn't enjoyed life and was in a serious relationship. Us breaking up was the best thing that could have happened to me because now I'm single and I can experience life before I settle down again.

This whole thing is realizing how attraction works and being able to use it on a different variety of women. It's about not having to wait a month to attract the woman into the bed.

But, you women are all too smart for this stuff. It only works on the stupid college girls.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This shit is basically training wheels for guys that can't manage otherwise.

It's fine and all, but I'm surprised you'd feel the need to use it, Cain.

How is that funny? It's what they are known as in the PUA community. It's not like they introduce themselves by their nicks in the field.

ecojeanne says:

"eh, no, we're the ones who deny the sex, hehe, oh the true story keeps unfolding, face it guys!"

oh geez, your intelligence leaves much to be desired. Are women usually the ones who deny sex? Yes. Are they the only ones who deny sex? No. The reason you have never been denied is b/c you only date guys with equal or lesser value. Sexual control doesn't work on men with greater status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This shit is basically training wheels for guys that can't manage otherwise.

It's fine and all, but I'm surprised you'd feel the need to use it, Cain.
    Every guy can learn something from these methods. This isn't just for guys that don't know how to perform in a social setting. If you've never read these books, you can't really comment on what they teach, you know?

I think you'd have better luck with this:

[url]http://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com/datinghumor/videos2007/eharmonyspoof02.html[/url]

mystery?! its no mystery cain. like i said i still believe its a good thing to try and understand but ultimately we all know whats going on, i wouldn't be surprised if the concept came about because of a woman trying to get treated right....how funny!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti says:

"Ironically, all the guys that follow that crap are single."

oh yeah? Did you pull that piece of information out of your ass? B/c a lot of PUAs are taken or choose to be single so they can be with multiple women. The guys who can't get any girls aren't PUAs.

By the way, eco, I've done my fair share of denying of sex. And not just to unattractive women. Remember, I was a virgin for a while by choice. I was waiting for the "right one." Look how well that turned out. I had waited all of that time for nothing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's hysterical that people act like someone who calls himself "Mystery" is a god with women. Really Cain, you are killing me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast