+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gay Marriage?

He wasnt pure black, like i said he was a jew with melanin and a permanent tan lol, and as far as race goes, Why not discuss it? it doesnt matter, but neither does how many lucky charms i ate when i was hungry this morning, but that doesnt mean thats going to stop someone from bitching at me about it, and then having to justify my lucky charms eatage. lol- zekk though, nothing really matters, so by that logic, why discuss ANYTHING?
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    LOFL despite me and cliff not being the best of buddies i 100 percent agree with him. i got too many probs of my own to worry about other peoples. As for the topic, has anyone met a gay person? Apparently there like the nicest people you cn meet. So my opinion on this topic is if they find happiness in what there doing, then good for them. I hope small minded people, i wont mention no names get in there way.
    You've never met any gay people? Some of the coolest people I've ever known are gay, and then some of the shittiest people I've ever known have been gay. Gay isn't a group they fit into where they're all the same, they're still very unique individuals. What I've noticed though is there are people who accept their sexuality and accept that its different and are super nice and awesome people, then there are the gay people who are super bitter and just come off rude, bitchy and pissed off. Like gay guys that think you're an asshole cause you're a straight male, or dykes that hate you because you're a straight male. Kind of hypocritical but what can ya do?

The reason I don't discuss race is because everything you can say has been said already. Same reason why I've gotten tired of Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock real quick. Talking about racial differences is over to me. It's all been said and I don't see why its in such a spotlight. It's boring to talk about something so insignificant. It's like we discussed earlier in some thread way back about metrosexuals, its just a way to label someone to distance yourselves and make people unnecessarily different.
    Heit ist mein taug.

This thread has hit home for me. My sister, however different her lifestyle is, .. is still my sister. I lvoe her no matter what she is or who she loves. I think that if you want to spend your life in a book, pretending you dont see the world out there ... well.. so be it.. just dont push my face into your organized religion bs. I dont care.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456