+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe your ideal partner.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath View Post
    Those who talk can't, while those who can are silent, huh? Yeah, well I use these tests when people call me out on my smarts. Usually against other highly intelligent people I know that claim to have a higher IQ.
    But do you make more money than them? LOL.

Anyway, FWIW, I had to take two of these stupid tests when I was younger. These were administered by a psychologist at the request of the school I was attending. The first one pegged me at 136. The second one, a few years later, at low 140 something. Tho, one gets better at the test with practice, that's known.

All that happened was they wanted to skip me a bunch of grades ahead & my parents said no for concerns about my being a geeky kids with no friends. Its not like I'm a mensa member or anything.

So, if you want to compare, come back when you've taken a real test administered by a psychologist and then I might talk to you.

Seriously, there will always be someone smarter/richer/better looking than you. This is life. Ive been on this site for a while. I know somethings about somethings. But I'm just as dumb as the rest when it comes to other stuff.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Your assumptions are doing you a great injustice.

Oh my goodness.... I've heard about your type, but I've never seen one own up to it!
    My type? LOL, you mean the one with the real 'Dr', not just an SN like yours?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But do you make more money than them? LOL.
    That's a low blow :/ Money doesn't measure people's success, thank you very much.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay. What does then?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

My type? LOL, you mean the one with the real 'Dr', not just an SN like yours?
    Just to not confuse you, I'm also not a piece of south east Asian fruit known for it's foul odor.

Although both could easily be mistaken for the other in a number of cases...

Okay. What does then?
    Who the hell knows - thats a clouded subject in itself. I just know it's not money.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just to not confuse you, I'm also not a piece of south east Asian fruit known for it's foul odor.

Although both could easily be mistaken for the other in a number of cases...
    I have no idea what you mean. Point is, mine isn't in my SN. You must be from one of those soft disciplines.

So, now that we've exchanged a bit of educational history, how does this help your case about women managing a household, exactly?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who the hell knows - thats a clouded subject in itself. I just know it's not money.
    Nor online IQ tests. Nor real IQ test results posted online for that matter. Nor someone claiming to have a degree (in anything). It could all be complete BS for all we know.

Except for DM. I agree with CB about that. He's our local math expert (tho Ygg might compete, not sure about that yet).

--Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I have no idea what you mean. Point is, mine isn't in my SN. You must be from one of those soft disciplines.

So, now that we've exchanged a bit of educational history, how does this help your case about women managing a household, exactly?
    That's a bit rich.

You've chucked a diversionary debate tactic in the fray, taken high marks on yourself when no real quiz was issued us, then reverted to a comment about the core of our tension without highlighting on the significance of your post to that very same debate.

Advice:

When frazzled in a hearty discussion, it's best to remain tight lipped.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

When frazzled in a hearty discussion, it's best to remain tight lipped.
    Please. 'Hearty discussion' to you means coming up with silly Pop Zen statements when you have nothing concrete to contribute.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/30279-whats-holier-than-thou-undercurrent-some-women-4.html[/url]

Telling me to shut up b/c you can't come up with an actual argument? LOL. You wilted really nicely in that last thread. Perhaps you'll do better today, but I doubt it. You don't seem any smarter to me.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Nor online IQ tests. Nor real IQ test results posted online for that matter. Nor someone claiming to have a degree (in anything). It could all be complete BS for all we know.
    I never said it was about IQ tests or degrees..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just teasing you, Billy. You'll get used to it.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm just teasing you, Billy. You'll get used to it.
    Sarcasm/teasing doesn't translate well over the internet.

Please. 'Hearty discussion' to you means coming up with silly Pop Zen statements when you have nothing concrete to contribute.
    That's rather abrasive and unfounded.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/30279-whats-holier-than-thou-undercurrent-some-women-4.html[/url]

Telling me to shut up b/c you can't come up with an actual argument? LOL.
    I make it a point to never suggest towards anyone that they should shut up, but rather, to not expose themselves to a debate based thrashing.

Besides that, I find it entertaining when someone becomes so consumed with the will to win, at any cost, that they'd change the game or pieces at a fractured whim and cost to their own source of disagreement.

You wilted really nicely in that last thread. Perhaps you'll do better today, but I doubt it. You don't seem any smarter to me.
    Wilted?

Upon a quick click reflection, I don't see any perishing on my part, toots. In fact, I do believe I had the last and best word of it.

But let's not split hairs here.

Your diversionary and avoidance measures in this thread have thus far failed, as does your inability to stay at the topic of hand, much less gauge triumph over failure of character nor prose.

You have an issue with me. Great, it's been noted.... repeatedly, from your offerings.

Either move on, or face off appropriately.

I can't shield you from myself much longer. My charity does have bounds.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just because someone's a genius, or highly intelligent, doesn't mean they can invent something. Most inventors were not geniuses at all, actually. And besides, even if it was, the age of invention is out. Its all already been invented. Welcome to the age of innovation.
    Your 'IQ' just dropped by half or more with this comment. I'll spare you the complete dissection, except to simply say you are so very wrong.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast