+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: three-somes

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its called a dysphemism, CB. Lawyers love language, so there you go. Aussies excel at them, I've noticed. LOL.
    Nice, thanks. And you're right, Aussies do love them.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I can't imagine having one with another girl.. especially if the guy was someone I was dating, or liked, DEFINITELY not if he was my boyfriend.
    But me and 2 guys.... definitely.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Nice, thanks. And you're right, Aussies do love them.
    Well, it wasn't until we went to the National Museum and saw there was an entire exhibit on Aussie sayings I realized how very important they are.

While I was there I learned about 'taking the piss', diggers, and that my husband is a 'pommey *&*()%!'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Well, it wasn't until we went to the National Museum and saw there was an entire exhibit on Aussie sayings I realized how very important they are.

While I was there I learned about 'taking the piss', diggers, and that my husband is a 'pommey *&*()%!'.

what about 'pissing in your pocket', being 'shagged', 'sucking piss', or having a 'root'? we've got vulgarity sewn-up.
    Last edited by flea; 26-11-09 at 05:13 PM.

Ok, to answer the original question: I certainly would do it. In fact I've done it! I've been in 3 threesomes and one foursome. Each of them insanely fun. But I was never in a relationship at the time...I don't think I could do that. And really, do I have to pick a fave combo? Lol. First time a married couple asked me to join them. Second time I got, er, spit roasted, lol. The third time this lesbian couple I know got me wasted and had their way with me. And the foursome was a proportionate ratio of M=F. All in good fun, for a single person. But relationships- those are for monogamy. And monogamy is good, too, with the right person.

Violet, what ever happened with the guy friend you posted about? You didn't update it, is he a boyfriend now or no go?

What is the meaning of ?

I have a few fantasies of threesomes. They are nothing more than fantasies. I doubt I will ever be involved in one.

"spit roasted" a chick in college with one of my buddies. I was on the mouth end. Good times.

Of course I would bang 2 chicks if I could. Hope I can make that happen at some point, because I'll feel bad if I never achieve that!

Yeah, Primo - I should update that post, hehe. The way things are going is...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletB View Post
    Yeah, Primo - I should update that post, hehe. The way things are going is...interesting.
    I saw it...thx

All of my threesomes were FMF except one which was inadvertant. In college a Prof and his wife invited me for dinner and drinks, afterwards she began to get very friendly and was removing items of clothing, the Prof said that they had an open marriage and if I was interested, his wife was willing, and he would just watch. Long story short, we were making it in bed and I felt something weird hitting my nut sack and it was the Prof doing his wife from the rear, and his bag was hitting mine, I immediately got up , put my jeans back on, and exited the house. My skin crawled for a week. So my advice would be to stay with one person at a time, and satisfy and be satisfied with that.

Threesome can only happen if the 3 of you are not involved, I would never share my guy, and he is a one woman man too, so he wouldn't want to share me. Anyway, if i were to have one, I'd do it with strangers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456