+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    What are my bad features? What makes me unattractive?
    I just pointed it all out to you. Perhaps when you can finally accept your deficiencies, you can make a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary
    I think there's a disparity in how you think you display yourself to others and how you actually display yourself to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68
    My best guess then is that you are giving of the "creeper" vibe. It's hard to explain for sure. But the creeper vibe is when a guy seems like he wants to pick up anything that's even remotely attractive, talks or tires to talk to many girls in the same evening (with little success), doesn't smile much or laugh, basically he's just kind of weird/ creepy. If THAT's the vibe you're giving off... that is the sole reason you repell girls.
    I think the answer lies somewhere in there.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 30-11-09 at 07:21 PM.

How is that the answer? I don't go hitting on every woman. I have not asked out a woman in a long time. I laugh often with my friends. I do smile. I just don't smile in pictures. I prefer too look serious in my pictures.

How is that the answer? I don't go hitting on every woman. I have not asked out a woman in a long time. I laugh often with my friends. I do smile. I just don't smile in pictures. I prefer too look serious in my pictures.
    I'm saying the reason your unattractive probably lies in your demeanor. This involves body language and tone of voice. In other words, it's not what you say or what you do, but how you say it and how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I'm saying the reason your unattractive probably lies in your demeanor. This involves body language and tone of voice. In other words, it's not what you say or what you do, but how you say it and how you do it.
    I just don't understand. I have no problems making friends. The girl in the picture with me told me that I make her day. When she is down, I always put a smile on her face. A lot of other people say I make their day.

When a random girl on campus smiles at me, I always smile back. I don't care if she is cute or ugly. I will always smile back.

I have been told by people I have a deep voice.

What are my negative physical features?

I just don't understand. I have no problems making friends. The girl in the picture with me told me that I make her day. When she is down, I always put a smile on her face. A lot of other people say I make their day.

When a random girl on campus smiles at me, I always smile back. I don't care if she is cute or ugly. I will always smile back.

Being friendly doesn't = being attractive. That's all I'm gonna say. I'ma head to class now peace.

I am 20. How are my shorts too short? They are passed by knees.

I do not look down in my pictures with my friends. My picture in my brown is one of my senior pictures. I was told not too smile too much.

I am trying to workout. It is just very difficult for me to gain weight. I have a very high metabolism. I have to eat between 2800 and 3000 calories a day to gain weight.
    Then eat up man. I am 6'4 and have a very high metabolism as well. I had to eat 4500 + calories a day plus work out to gain weight, but once you start putting it on, it comes a lot easier. I put on about 8-10 lbs during the summer eating a lot of food then working out 3 times a wekk. I haven't worked out since late august and now I am up a total of 15-18 lbs.
    Last edited by all alone; 01-12-09 at 08:36 AM.

Do I smell stress?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Eh? I am 6'0 and my stomach doesn't show when I wear medium. Anyway, I think you should go to a clothing store and at least try it out.

Don't listen to girl68. She doesn't know what ghetto is. You're not ghetto so don't let it get to you.
    I tried the smalls and mediums and they are too small. Either they are too short on my body or the sleeves are too short.

I have decided to get surgery on my deformed ears. I believe it cost between $2500 and $4000.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You look like a nice young man, IMO. Your glasses don't suit your face, that is the only thing I notice. I think you should go for smaller ones that sit higher on your face.

Look up some pics of Denzel Washington in glasses. He's got some good styles. Something like frame, smaller circle. Almost a John Lennon style, I think for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I am 20. How are my shorts too short? They are passed by knees.

I do not look down in my pictures with my friends. My picture in my brown is one of my senior pictures. I was told not too smile too much.

I am trying to workout. It is just very difficult for me to gain weight. I have a very high metabolism. I have to eat between 2800 and 3000 calories a day to gain weight.
    working out isnt about gaining weight, its about "filling out". ive only gained 3 lbs since i started working out, but i am very noticably bigger. the amount you eat doesnt have much to do with muscle gain, you just need enough protein and a healthy diet. If you workout long enough you will naturally gain weight no matter how high a metabolism you have. high metabolisms just mean you dont pack on alot of fat weight, which is ideal for working out.

Dont work out with the mentality to gain weight. Just work out and watch your muscles grow not worrying about your weight.

and for the shorts. compared to the jersey you had on, the shorts looked extremely short/small.

and as much as you love sports, the jerseys dont really 'fit' your look much.

I tried the smalls and mediums and they are too small. Either they are too short on my body or the sleeves are too short.

I have decided to get surgery on my deformed ears. I believe it cost between $2500 and $4000.
    how are your ears deformed? nothing wrong with them.

Are you getting the ear surgery?

tough love time...

YOU DONT HAVE ANY ****ING NEGATIVE PHYSICAL FEATURES!!!STOP ASKING FOR THEM THEY ARE NONEXISTENT!

thats EXACTLY what they are talking about. the way you carry yourself/your vibe MAKES FRIENDS! NOT GFS!

1) Work out, get a bit of mass, then wear more form fitting clothes. Ditch the jerseys, that's just to casual and unless your playing basketball or going to watch a game somewhere, its not really ghetto, but its just not flattering and shows no creativity on your part.

2) Try going without the glasses. I think it would do a lot because it would take focus away from your ears, the stereotype of a nerd is a guy with glasses and big ears, right? So, destroy the stereotype, become a guy who happens to have strange ears but who is otherwise a fun loving, sociable guy.

3) Don't worry about the ears, I think many women would find them cute and poke fun at them in a playful, not malicious way. Your otherwise not an unattractive guy.

4) Go for the ear surgery if it bothers you, unlike plastic surgery it will be a permanent thing and there is nothing wrong with doing it. My teeth are ****ed up, if I had the money I would fix them, theres nothing wrong with that.

5) Realize that attraction is not created entirely by looks, clothes, or whatever. Women are attracted to men who exhibit alpha male characteristics, who have social status, who are successful, ambitious, and comfortable with you they are. Your not comfortable, and they can tell. Many women will deny this, and say they want a nice guy and whatever, but trust me, being intelligent, funny, witty, caring, a good listener, compassionate, romantic, chivalrous and good in bed never got women interested in me, it only helped me keep them around after they were attracted to me and after we hooked up.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Severed_Heart View Post
    1) Work out, get a bit of mass, then wear more form fitting clothes. Ditch the jerseys, that's just to casual and unless your playing basketball or going to watch a game somewhere, its not really ghetto, but its just not flattering and shows no creativity on your part.

2) Try going without the glasses. I think it would do a lot because it would take focus away from your ears, the stereotype of a nerd is a guy with glasses and big ears, right? So, destroy the stereotype, become a guy who happens to have strange ears but who is otherwise a fun loving, sociable guy.

3) Don't worry about the ears, I think many women would find them cute and poke fun at them in a playful, not malicious way. Your otherwise not an unattractive guy.

4) Go for the ear surgery if it bothers you, unlike plastic surgery it will be a permanent thing and there is nothing wrong with doing it. My teeth are ****ed up, if I had the money I would fix them, theres nothing wrong with that.

5) Realize that attraction is not created entirely by looks, clothes, or whatever. Women are attracted to men who exhibit alpha male characteristics, who have social status, who are successful, ambitious, and comfortable with you they are. Your not comfortable, and they can tell. Many women will deny this, and say they want a nice guy and whatever, but trust me, being intelligent, funny, witty, caring, a good listener, compassionate, romantic, chivalrous and good in bed never got women interested in me, it only helped me keep them around after they were attracted to me and after we hooked up.

Good luck.
    agreed. you need boost up your swagger...LIKE A BOSS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast