+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining Thread

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm such a fool, I left the house without my purse this morning.
    Giga, I lost *two* in my youth before learning they aren't for me. Check these out:

[url]http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=84552444262 2294&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302883913[/url]

They are about 1/2" thick and will hold cash, a key, a few cards. Brilliant.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got up at 6 am to go to the gym because that's when my friend wanted to go and I'd only had 5 hours of sleep, so I was wicked cranky. I was wearing knee-length yoga pants, and when I backed out of my garage it was frickin snowing. So now I'm cold too, and the gym didn't have the common sense to turn the heat on. I worked out hard and then went straight to Starbucks and blew my whole workout on some calorie-laden beverage.

My life is a series of disappointments I create for myself.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Jeez, the only job a woman has. Take care of the kitchen. You can't even do that right?
    Yeah, not really. I'm an artist. Some artists don't speak kitchen very well TBQH. Wish I could be a domestic goddess, but I'm afraid it's not in the cards for me.
    Last edited by starbuck; 05-12-09 at 12:26 PM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I have known women who couldn't even FIND the kitchen,let alone do anything when they did. If I valued domestic skills above everything else, I would be married to Rachael Raye.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Yeah, not really. I'm an artist. Some artists don't speak kitchen very well TBQH. Wish I could be a domestic goddess, but I'm afraid it's not in the cards for me.
    Yea, I was kinda kidding. Some artist do their best work in the kitchen, they are called chefs.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i was food shopping this morning and got knocked over from behind by an old man in a moped scooter thing...in the shop for christs sake!!! i went flying..didnt hurt but it sure embarassed me!!!

Im also cooking dinner for some friends tonight and wish i hadnt offered as i really cant be bothered..but i do do a mean stew
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

well after 16 years of refusing to go on a date with a man (in a way i always saw him as my back up) i met him at a family gathering recently and i finally said yes to him. i was surprisingly excited about the whole thing and planned everything down to a T, my hair, outfit, i even changed my diet a few days before hand and planed even what we were going to talk about. anyway he calls me on the day of the date and changes the venue to the crappy pub round the corner and the crappy chinese opposite, for our first date. i was soooooo frikin dissapointed and i felt like 'anyone' to him. so i cancelled later. dumbass
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i bought too many stuff (mainly food and snack) todat at the supermarket. Guess the whole month will live on noodle because of how much i spent today. It's hard to suport you and your bf when you're a fresh graduate...
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

This girl whose been chasing one of my best buds for YEARS just posted on facebook about how happy she is that he drunk dialed her.

No honey, he was passed out cold on my couch when you claim it happened. (we got the humiliating pics of him to prove it! LOL)

This is really not my drama, but god I hate to see a fellow woman act that f-ing stupid.

put some christmas lights up around the front of my house yesterday (first time trying - just one row of coloured blinky's for now..), got them all set up and tensioned and neat - took like an hour and a half. then turned them on, and of course half of the globes didn't work....stupid christmas lights! got some new ones today, and all good.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Overtime is nice.

But I'd really like my 2 day weekends back...

I hate it when people suddenly stop answering emails from you and you need to figure out what you did wrong. That's so freaking childish.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have so much work to do its ridiculous...i have no motivation to do anything
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I hate that some part of me will always believe my grandparents superstions...

Yesterday I found out that two friends of mine had died (totally unrelated deaths).

Now I keep wondering whose going to be #3.

It always comes in 3s, ya know.

<sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I hate it when people suddenly stop answering emails from you and you need to figure out what you did wrong. That's so freaking childish.
    true!.....
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast