+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How to overcome having an over-sized penis

The answers you're looking for are lube, lube, more lube, alcohol, and dating women who have already had a child... But seriously, lube, time, and a drink or two to relax her. Oh, and stop to put more lube on. Don't use positions that give the greatest penetration depth as well. IE: Don't do doggy style and if you do, be gentle about it.

The other thing that can help is putting 10 lbs or so on, it'll add a little padding around the base of your tallywhacker. I think the average female vaginal depth is something like 4.5" and like penises on men, they're all different. You could just go in for dating size queens I guess.

Me? I'm hung like a can of tuna... (No, not really, I just don't really talk about my endowment on the internets.)
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

My theory is an alien race, with vibrating penises, will land on Earth one day....thus replacing human men.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinGuy View Post
    My theory is an alien race, with vibrating penises, will land on Earth one day....thus replacing human men.
    You watched Avatar too many times , right?
    I wazzzz here

Ladies... how can I overcome having such a large penis?... It's just like.... so large.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Ladies... how can I overcome having such a large penis?... It's just like.... so large.
    I know what you mean. Look at your monitor, thats how big mine is....

How do you cope?

ouch, that's pretty small.

I hope that you can find someone who appreciates your penis and actually enjoys it. I have a theory that with situations like this there's gotta be a grrl with a vagina that can take it. Not sure if this is a problem, but can't hurt to remind you to make sure the grrl is fully turned on or else it can be painful and cause bleeding in certain positions no matter what size you are.

Quote Originally Posted by playfulfox View Post
    look guys have a great penis if they have at least 6 inches long & at least 2 inches across,& when you take into account the large amount of women & girls having sex out there is greater than the males can keep up with & the fact that most males are small in penis size the largest being close to 6 or 6 inches,then you must understand that women must get use to the better & bigger sized males! The larger penis's are usually in demand so get out there & find out & you'll soon learn how true it is.
    I also work out a lot on the stair master. My butt has been the centerpiece of social discussion on numerous occasions. One famous incident, can't get into it. My sex features are a bit exaggerated. Doesn't do much for me, except give me strange attention sometimes.

What do you mean "overcome an over-sized penis?" It's not something you can make go away unless you chop it off. The best you can hope for is to focus more on foreplay or exclusively have sex with girls 'extra roomy' down there.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HAHAH! Emesis? What made you choose THAT for a screen name

(You know it means "vomit", I hope.)
    Last edited by vashti; 21-02-10 at 09:53 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Seriously...you gotta monster there...everybody is right though you just need to find one that fits and go slow...make sure she is wet and lube up....I wouldn't date any virgins if I were you.

I'm glad my bf doesn't have a Dirk Diggler size schlong. Saturday night + way, way, way too many drinks+ attempting doggy style= "slip" of the weiner into the wrong hole.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Emesis View Post
    What do you mean "overcome an over-sized penis?" It's not something you can make go away unless you chop it off. The best you can hope for is to focus more on foreplay or exclusively have sex with girls 'extra roomy' down there.
    there are surgeries to reduce penile size. But its expensive and I don't want to change my body with surgery.

I guess you better find a new partner thats had multiple vaginal births.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostAdonis View Post
    there are surgeries to reduce penile size. But its expensive and I don't want to change my body with surgery.
    Oh really? I've never heard of such. Let's see proof that such surgeries exist.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456