+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What To Do....Never Easy Is It?

I am listening.

My signature is a song sorry, it puts wrong impression out of me
    Girlfriend Taker…Boyfriends Hate Me

Lisa:Elo pickle how you doing?
    Me: Yeah im good thanks, weekend was hectic and pretty messy, what abotu you good weekend?
    Lisa:Yeah working 7 days from Tuesday, just went into town and went into every pub and club you ?

I've not text her bakc yet, i dont no what to say next in making things go weel and saying the right thing.
    HELP

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Check it out... she didn't call you to hit up the pubs and clubs. Take a hint.

well i text her back anyways saying about my weekend and she said we will do something after her 7days of work and to give her a ring then and give her a text soon defo.......
    Mmm,......?

Wow dude, you're out of control. Even if you do manage to"play your cards right" it's not going to last f this thread is any indication. Just promise us you won't kill her ok?

Barmy, LISTEN.....and try to focus!! SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU!!!!!! She is trying to keep things friendly and light, but the bottom line is that she Does not want a needy creep like you . She went pub-crawling and DID NOT INVITE YOU!!! That alone tells you she doesn't want you. You are obsessing about her and becoming a stalker, at some point , she is going to get scared and call the cops.

No i doubt it she will go the police, im not harrasing her !!!!

She didint invite me WOW....
    Why invite me who she still dont know out with her and whoever?
    We dont invite everyone we like out at points, she text me and said we shall meet up next week...
    Im going with the flow as mates, not getting loved up expecting her to show up or meet me.
    Lets see, if she dont come out oh well if she does great

This sounds a lot better, Barmy. I'm not trying to be mean to you, Dude. I'm trying to get you to quit obsessing about her, and look somewhere else.

LOL man this has got to be some of the funniest sh*t ever...this Barmy guy is way too inside his own head. If you could just step back and take a look at yourself then you'd see how ridiculous you are!

Even if she does say yes and meets up with you, God knows how over possessive, jealous, and smothering you would be afterwards...i hope for her sake she doesnt meet up with you man.

Just go out and pull another bird in a club and this time...follow everyones advice on this post and that way you can at least date her for a few months before you become psychotic on her - instead of being psychotic at the start.

The thing you've failed to realise is that when you were in the club with her and she was being lovey dovey, she probably had a bit to drink and got caught up in all the atmosphere, whereas you Mr single for 3.5 years, probably ended up extremely sober and mistook her actions as being a loving wife.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456