+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: When a man asks you about the size of his penis...

Another question I have is to the author of this thread: have you noticed any trends in regards to male penis size and bodily proportions, i.e. height, frame (foot size) etc, even race or ethnicity while were on the subject?

I've heard that Asian guys are not that very well endowed.....but the females are small down below apparantly also.
    Middle eastern guys, are not that well endowed either apparantly...

We all know who comes top, in the most endowed of the male species...or they are rumoured too anyway, black guys.
    Once a white woman has experienced a blackman, it's said they never go back to white guys....LOL

White men come in all sizes....not that I've had many btw...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Another question I have is to the author of this thread: have you noticed any trends in regards to male penis size and bodily proportions, i.e. height, frame (foot size) etc, even race or ethnicity while were on the subject?
    No. All of them are the biggest I've ever seen. Every single one of them.
    Last edited by vashti; 06-04-10 at 10:41 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Once you go black, you never go back!

Once you go white, it's over in a night!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Last edited by erik; 06-04-10 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I've heard that Asian guys are not that very well endowed.....but the females are small down below apparantly also.
    Middle eastern guys, are not that well endowed either apparantly...

We all know who comes top, in the most endowed of the male species...or they are rumoured too anyway, black guys.
    Once a white woman has experienced a blackman, it's said they never go back to white guys....LOL

White men come in all sizes....not that I've had many btw...

I once read the actual erect size of the penis is almost the same for all races, the difference is when it's flaccid... I can't tell if that's true...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No. All of them are the biggest I've ever seen. Every single one of them.
    I knew a pair of buddies during my teen years (not my immediate buds though).. One was suave looking, brash, and self promoting... the other, scrawny with an ugly moustache, and a passive yet happy go lucky nature. The pair of them told me the same story, nearly word for word, on their own.

They had been walking down the sidewalk between bars on a Saturday night and they came across a pair of very lovely ladies in full hotty gear walking the other way. As they passed, Mr. Brash suggested that the most attractive girl get with him... because of his "large member for parliament"... she didn't appreciate the comment and kept walking... yet her near equally gorgeous friend challenged Mr. Scrawny... "I bet you're hung like an donkey too?"

He effortlessly held up his hand/fingers and made a 1 inch sign while saying, "No, it's just an itty bitty one".

Mr. Scrawny eventually married that gal and the last I heard, they're still as happy as anything.

Mr. Brawny is still hitting the pub scene.

Their penis sizes? I dunno and I ask if it matters?

Maybe the girls had different priorities and/or different vagina diameters...

Again, I dunno.

But I do know of a couple who are happy, and a player (probably in his fifties now...lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I knew a pair of buddies during my teen years (not my immediate buds though).. One was suave looking, brash, and self promoting... the other, scrawny with an ugly moustache, and a passive yet happy go lucky nature. The pair of them told me the same story, nearly word for word, on their own.

They had been walking down the sidewalk between bars on a Saturday night and they came across a pair of very lovely ladies in full hotty gear walking the other way. As they passed, Mr. Brash suggested that the most attractive girl get with him... because of his "large member for parliament"... she didn't appreciate the comment and kept walking... yet her near equally gorgeous friend challenged Mr. Scrawny... "I bet you're hung like an donkey too?"

He effortlessly held up his hand/fingers and made a 1 inch sign while saying, "No, it's just an itty bitty one".

Mr. Scrawny eventually married that gal and the last I heard, they're still as happy as anything.

Mr. Brawny is still hitting the pub scene.

Their penis sizes? I dunno and I ask if it matters?

Maybe the girls had different priorities and/or different vagina diameters...

Again, I dunno.

But I do know of a couple who are happy, and a player (probably in his fifties now...lol)
    I don't think it matters how big a guy is.....it's how they treat us.

The last thing I'm ever thinking about and when I meet a guy, is how big he may be, it's the furthest thing from my mind.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I once read the actual erect size of the penis is almost the same for all races, the difference is when it's flaccid... I can't tell if that's true...
    It's not. Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What are you basing that off of? Just how many erect penises have you seen?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    What are you basing that off of? Just how many erect penises have you seen?
    Wouldn't only 2 be enough to determine whether or not that was true?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wouldn't only 2 be enough to determine whether or not that was true?
    That may be enough to judge an entire diverse nation of people, but it isn't enough to judge penises, dammit.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

It's not Gribble's night/day...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    That may be enough to judge an entire diverse nation of people, but it isn't enough to judge penises, dammit.
    I am sure you have the biggest on the planet.

@ Jimj and anyone else who had a catheter: Did it hurt going in? I had one a number of years ago, but I was unconscious when they put it in. When they took it out it felt like someone was pulling a firery rope out of my penis and I was unable to go to the restroom for an entire day. It was awful.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast