+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: cut or uncut

Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    The majority of women I know prefer circumsized. The consensus seems to be that the sight of the head turns us on. Also, the sensitive part on the underside of the cut penis is exposed and therefore a lot more fun to "deal" with.

Aesthetics and sensitivity. That's it.
    The glans (head) is exposed on a natural penis when the foreskin is retracted, which happens during an erection, so the women still get to see the head on the uncircumcised member.

The frenulum (sensitive under side connecting shaft to head) is also more sensitve on uncircumcised members, and is best stimulated by stroking back and forth the foreskin over it.

Why do people get their skin cut of their penis? It makes no sense and it defintily is retared? What is it like some voodoo ritual or something?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Why do people get their skin cut of their penis? It makes no sense and it defintily is retared? What is it like some voodoo ritual or something?
    It was done for centuries mainly by Jews and Arabs for religious purposes. They believe that circumcision is some kind of pact with God. For the past 100 years or so in America, circumcision has been done for medical reasons, although the assertions of medical benefits from the mutilation have been refuted.

It should also be noted that foreskin restoration has been around for as long as circumcision has. In the past, less skin was removed than is today. This is evident in Michelangelo's sculpure of David. David is circumcised, but only the very tip of the foreskin is gone. These days circumcision removes as much skin (and the sensitive nerve endings with it) as is possible.

The practice of the Mohel sucking the blood from the wound is really bizarre, but only recently have tubes been used instead during Bris.

[URL]http://www.cirp.org/library/history/peron2/[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by PalatineCreator
    It was done for centuries mainly by Jews and Arabs for religious purposes. They believe that circumcision is some kind of pact with God. For the past 100 years or so in America, circumcision has been done for medical reasons, although the assertions of medical benefits from the mutilation have been refuted.

It should also be noted that foreskin restoration has been around for as long as circumcision has. In the past, less skin was removed than is today. This is evident in Michelangelo's sculpure of David. David is circumcised, but only the very tip of the foreskin is gone. These days circumcision removes as much skin (and the sensitive nerve endings with it) as is possible.

The practice of the Mohel sucking the blood from the wound is really bizarre, but only recently have tubes been used instead during Bris.

[URL]http://www.cirp.org/library/history/peron2/[/URL]
    Sounds like something I would compare to sacraficing lives to the sun god. No logical reason to do it....so I am not going to do it. Period.

I had to be circumsized because my foreskin would not fully retract. It's not a voodoo ritual lol.

Quote Originally Posted by magic_man
    I had to be circumsized because my foreskin would not fully retract. It's not a voodoo ritual lol.
    Fully retract? mine doesn't...there is just space to piss.

i prefer uncircumsized, its more natural, looks better, and feels nicer for us both

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456