+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Nude Pics

haha Nomas that would be sooo funny if my bf tracked down the artist just to kick his ass!! in real life though i would probably lie and tell him it was a girl that took my picture, which would probably have the complete opposite effect on him. i'm quite sure he would like that!

Dear nomas, it is picture of me :-).
    More about me on homepage

Do you look like Ana or is it just that the pic is small?

Freds

i think i look very different
    i heard it already once, but Ana have more rounded face than i :-)
    there is bigger version of this on my homepage
    Last edited by val; 15-12-04 at 02:56 AM.

It's Anna, actually.

Val, why do you say that you're virtually invisible in real life?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    It's Anna, actually.

Val, why do you say that you're virtually invisible in real life?
    for example because i am asked for date only when i am wild dressed
    because i am alone,
    nobody cares for me
    nobody loves me
    nobody kissing me
    i get hardly 1 mail a day
    even here i am invisible (pm per two days)
    so it...
    Last edited by val; 15-12-04 at 03:02 AM.

Maybe you are feeling less than special because you crave more attention than you are receiving..but "invisible" is too drastic a word, I think. I would suggest trying to work at not caring about the attention. It is difficult when it is in our nature to want attention, but working at something makes you better at it. For example, you could stop expecting PMs. I mean, when I get a PM it's pretty neat...it's like getting unexpected mail, but if I was expecting one every time I logged on or even every other day, I'd be setting myself up for dissappointment.

Now if you really want to quench the crave for attention, then there are things you can do to draw attention to yourself..that would be your option. As you suggested, you can be "wild" or extravagant about yourself and that will get you attention, but when your moves are calculated toward a goal..you get the result you want, but are you fulfilled in a deeper level?

Freddie

it is true :-/

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    val - I don't know yet...I should know since you have close to 200 posts right now, but maybe we're not coinciding in the same threads.

give me time...

misombra - Nobody's perfect. That's the beauty of it. Perfect would bore us. Have you seen Artificial Intelligence the movie? At the end, this race of aliens who is all advanced they are in perfect harmony, I notice that we would evolve into something like that if we had enough time (but we won't...if we don't kill ourselves, something will kill us in a couple of millenia). Right now we thrive on imperfection. It's what we get a kick out of. The key is the attitude we take towards it. We have the potential to always be optimistic and happy for life and it's beauty, or to be miserable because life sux and then you die.

Choose.

Freds
    nomas-fine, i will rephrase the COMPLIMENT so that it's not so exclusive. you all are perfect in your own way. in gods eyes you all are perfect.

dang can't even give a compliment without nomas getting all philisophical on me
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wanting too much attention is a bad thing. it's like a drug that you crave when when you don't get it, you're on a down. remember that kid johnathana brandis?? he was in ladybugs and um... some underwater movie. well he was a child star and when he grew up, he couldn't deal with the fact that he wasn't famous anymore.. so he committed suicide.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

nobody is "fulfilled" by those things. allow me to get academic here for a bit...

material posessions and felicity have a curvalinear relationship. meaning that material things only make people happy up to a certain point, then it starts making people more and more unhappy. so the very rich are just as happy as the very poor. the peak of happiness is having enough money to have financial security, paying for some accomplishments like your childs college education, having a house, etc. the things that really make people happy are companionship, helping people, family, accomplishing things you never thought you'd accomplish.

look at our favorite person paris hilton, the girls never had to suffer all the financial shit that we do, but she's still wandering through life trying to accomplish something. a big heroine junkie like all her other rich friends. do you really think she's any happier than any of us. she can't trust anybody, she's always being asked for money, people use her for her money. it's sad that people think that material things will fulfill them. cause it doesn't.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

god your vocabulary is ****ing hot misombra.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ooooooh.. i hate that bitch. sure she was born with a silver.. no actually platnium spoon in her mouth and i know it's not her fault. daddy did everything for her, including making every single decision for her. sad but true, she doesn't have a mind of her own. i'd rather be here broke ass, but able to think for myself, rather than rich but mindless.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Sombra, did you learn that in a class? I ask because you mentioned getting academic on us...and I'm not trying to rain on your parade, so please don't take this the wrong way...as an attack...you know we're cool..come on..we live in the same state!. Okay, now that I made sure you know it's not an attack against you, I just wanted to say, some of those things that you mentioned are things I've kinda figured out over the years just by thinking about it. You'd I know you do the same, and there are plenty of people in these forums that do the same, but it's amazing the number of people..I'm talking majority of people here, that don't think for themselves. A lot of these things are a matter of paying attention and thinking a little bit, and really, it's logical and common sense (side note: Did you guys hear Bush say "It's common sensical...in other words, it makes sense"..)..anyway, I figured out just that too. Material possesions sometimes get in your way. You're too busy having to hang on to them, and also when you have it rough, you develop more resoursefulness and you use your brain more...become more well rounded, multi-dimensional and for those of us who ambition that personal development more so than material things, we realize how this is worth more than a dollar.

That's not to say it wouldn't be nice to have loads of cash and have an easy time traveling around the world.....but if I had to choose one or the other...I'd go with personal growth. The best would be to have a close friend who IS rich. Then you get the best of both worlds!

Freds

Thunk.

Nomas,

I totally agrree kinda, but let me tell you you can be rich and raised right. Raised to work for the things that you are given and to actually earn them. Parents who give their children everything without making them realize the value are making a big huge mistakes, they are enabling their children and in alot of cases end up with kids turned adults that cannot fend for themselves and always msut come running back to mommy and daddy. It is a rough world out there in the real world. If it wasnt for my mother being who she is and all her work ethics then i would be like my stepbrother who has been babied forever, and now my father is left to pay for probrably for life but its his own fault.
    I would love to be rich one day, because alot of things financially would be different but not Who I AM, Iwill still love sationary as a gifts and stickers and the things that come form the heart. There are too many fake people out there in the world. It would give me the oppurtunity to help others financially but in all reality i could do that now by donating all my second hand clothes to needy families, voulantering and bringing a smile to someones face when someone is down. So i will keep working hard to provide for my son, and work even harder at an education so that i am able to say you know what son if you want this car you need to earn it. but ne ways im babling away like i do sometimes. I gotta go. xoxoxoxoxoxo Azulita. P.S Happy Holidays To All
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast