+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Blond or Brunette?

when my hair gets longer, its like a miniture afro..(its a jewish thing) but anyway, ive had it like that, and died bright green, then for a while i had my hair died orange (like johnny rotten) and i spiked it all over, i like dieng my hair but the only thing is, when u do crazy colors, like- only half of ur clothes will match, so that kinda sucks
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I used to LOVE dying my hair to all these crazy funky colours, but then it damaged my hair well lots plus my chemically straightened hair like each holiday done to top it off really doesn't give good hair. So right now I'm dropping all of it and just growing it out and having my natural hair back.

ah yeah, i have really good hair, because i rarely ever put chemicals in it, its very strong and silky..its straight untill it gets long, then it gets wavy/curly, but i usually wont wash my hair but once a week or so..because the chemicals make my hair really weak and i hate it. then again though im a guy, and its rarely ever long enough to where it will get greasy at all in under 5-7 days, considering i wash it out with just water and nothing else.

the ultimate conditioner is -not washing your hair-.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I wash it every other day!

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    the ultimate conditioner is -not washing your hair-.
    That's true. I wash my hair once a week - every Friday, so that I could be pretty for the weekends. You'd think it's gross but it's not really - once your hair follicles get used to it, they stop generating so much oil. Besides, I use dry "shampoo" sometimes - this white powder you spray on the roots and then brush it out with a boar bristle brush. It works! It's by Chlorane - I guess they don't sell it in the US. I get it in Europe.
    I have it all. Including kino.

no they have that in the US too.....I know for a fact that Bumble and Bumble makes a dry shampoo that my friend Shelby uses all the time.

i can't go more than a day or two without washing my hair. my hair gets all tangled and starts looking like a birds nest. i wake up looking like sideshow bob, it's crazy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

ditto for me as well!

I have very thick red hair that grows up and out.

Forgive the whiteness. The sun is my archnemesis :X
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

ma gawd! your hair is very thick and kinda wavy. you need a haircut. i'm just kidding.

the boar hair brush is what i use too, its the shit

Very cute! Nice even! LOL! Hehehe! Ahh.. I can't go for like ages without washing my hair, except for when my hair are in plaits. But yeah, my hair just goes well greasy if I don't wash it like at least 3 times a week. Which I quite like, because that's one of the reasons why my hair grows fast but it's still not fast enough for me!

Oh yeah, and apparently if you trim your hair or cut it, your hair grows faster than usual for the first couple of weeks. Anyway, I'm gonna get my hair trimmed straight at the bottom once I get home with my layers still in and I'm just planning on getting it trimmed everytime I go home, so then my layers would grow out and it'll be all even and purdie eventually! LOL! Hehehe! Hopefully when they trim it, my hair won't be TOO short!! It took me ages already to grow my hair nows! LOL! Nah.. I just hope it won't be too too too short, then I'll be well upset! Hehehe! Ahh well, I'll just have to live with it and be happy that it's growing. Well, gonna get it trimmed straight once I get back and trim a bit again before I come back to England! Going home on the 15th!! Ahh!

it's true! everytime i cut my hair it starts growing like crazy. it's awesome.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast