+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Sex in Public

OMG you live like right next to me. I live in UnIncorporated Alsip-Crestwood! like seriously minutes away!......

as for the snow they are calling for 3-5 inches in our area tonight. but i seriously doubt it's going to happen. i mean it is raining like crazy and all but it's just not cold enough right now.

Ahh! Poor y'all! Y'already got snow! That absolutely sucks! I'm so glad we don't have it here yet, because I would just die frozen! Waah! Last sunday, I had to wait out at the bus stop for about 20 mins in the ****ing freeezing cold, and I got to admit I wasn't wearing as much I should do, and oh my ****ing god, my ears were aching, and my whole body was frozen, and I was in so much pain. It felt like I've been rolling in the snow barenaked!

Bare naked you say... me has ideas me and my girl had sex on the side of the highway and at a pond. Can't do that anymore... its winter here so its kinda cold lol. I Would love to have sex on the beach and beside a waterfall. The last one would be realy romantic
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

skye!!! laguna!!! abercrom!!!!!

where these people at?

well i know laguna got kicked off. i kinda liked him till he got all weird. i miss abercrom and little skye.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

KaWaiiSkYe must be how old now, like 16?

LOL or do like two of my former classmates. On a school trip, in the same sleeping room(or dorm, whatever it is called) as the rest of the class (30), WITHOUT keeping silent. OMG that is strange.

Or like one of my friends. Me, two of my friends, and one of my friend's girlfriend were sleeping over, and suddenly the couple starting ****ing during the night. Ìf they had at least TRIED to remain silent, it wouldn't have been a problem, but they moaned and ... oh god -_- they even did it at the movies earlier that day... we had decided to watch a movie no one else apparently wanted to see, with only us, and like 4-5 people in the other end of the room. Suddenly, the pants went off (she didn't wear a skirt -_-), and ... >.> I'm pretty sure you get the point. And we were sitting right besides them -_- the following day my friend even asked if they wanted us to join in, seeing how they didn't seem to mind our presence >.<;;;

Most of the movie theaters I've been to have people watching for that kind of behavior. I definitely want to have sex in one, but it can't be as obvious as taking our damn pants off.

I didn't read the whole thread, but public sex is definitely a turn on. I don't mean having sex while people are watching, but having sex in a place where there's a risk of getting caught. The best thing my girl has told me is that if we're screwing and someone walks by and sees us... she doesn't want me to stop.

Hehe, I guess you'll stop once the hands are in cuffs (maybe lol). The embarrassment of having a sexual or whatever criminal background because of sex in public sounds dumb to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Hehe, I guess you'll stop once the hands are in cuffs (maybe lol). The embarrassment of having a sexual or whatever criminal background because of sex in public sounds dumb to me.
    If we happen to just be starting when people are around, we're not gonna keep going from start to finish. But if we're almost done, no point in stopping. By the time they call the cops and they get there we'll be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    If we happen to just be starting when people are around, we're not gonna keep going from start to finish. But if we're almost done, no point in stopping. By the time they call the cops and they get there we'll be gone.
    ...I mean the cops are the ones who saw them.

...I mean the cops are the ones who saw them.
    That's a gamble. And I'm a gambler.

Honestly, my gf and I are cautious about where we do it. The chances of getting seen by anyone are slim... the chance of getting seen by a cop... slip to none. However, certain places, like the movie theater, we'd be more cautious. We sure as hell wouldn't be stripping naked and getting it on in one of the seats like that. That's just asking to get caught.

What is the point though really? Sexual gratification can surely occur in privacy. Any other reason than sexual gratification with partner, or reproduction reason is considered psychological...and exhibitionism is definitely psychological.

I would be grossed out if two people were getting it on in a movie I paid money to see, and I would be seriously pissed if my kids were in there. I guess that is good enough reason to buy those absurdly large sodas they sell in theaters... the perfect size for "spilling".

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    90% of good sex is psychological.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

What is the point though really? Sexual gratification can surely occur in privacy. Any other reason than sexual gratification with partner, or reproduction reason is considered psychological...and exhibitionism is definitely psychological.
    It's something that I like... everyone has some kind of a fetish. I'm completely satisfied with my sex life, but I like other things like sex in risky places. It's a huge turn on to a lot of people.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast