+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Was I A Jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    Thank you for doing the google search. I WILL look into that.
    You're welcome. Please do.

I honestly never thought about it before... I never considered myself an abuse victim.
    If you're also being abused, then you're a victim too. But your kids definitely are.

I am male do you think anyone will take me serious as an abuse victim?
    Organizations that deal with domestic abuse will absolutely take you seriously. Especially since there are kids involved. Make it more about them, if that makes you more comfortable asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    You're welcome. Please do.

If you're also being abused, then you're a victim too. But your kids definitely are.

Organizations that deal with domestic abuse will absolutely take you seriously. Especially since there are kids involved. Make it more about them, if that makes you more comfortable asking for help.
    I consider myself a victim of emotional abuse... I guess I could say physical too. She has done her share of throwing things at me when she's pissed off.

I really don't like feeling like a victom, believe it or not. But I will admit, I feel like I've been abused through the years.

But I will heal... I really am more worried about my kids then anything else.

Ok lets start off by pointing out the facts here. Im not taking sides but here goes. Fact one....unless you are ****ing gay most guys would like a 3some, hell my best friend with aspergers syndrome even dreams about it. Ok wait thats all the facts lol. But i do agree with church that when communicating with someone any other way than on the phone or in person it can be confusing to tell when someone is joking. But the point is you screwed up big time, you cant change it so dont even try just move on. And to his defense he deserves what has happened but by no means is he a jerk. True it came off that way but in the end he's your average guy thinking only with his dick. It is by nature that the one goal in life for every species is to pro create so none of us are immune to this thread. But most of us know the speed limit and how far to push the envelope. Just learn to control yourself and for the good of you and your children. If you don't care for the mother of your children then find your own place and then you only have yourself and children to worry about. One last thing stop trying to stick your dick into everything that moves. It sounds like you have a heat seeking missile down there and as you can see it got you in trouble.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is there an ignore list feature on this forum? If there is, please feel free to add me to yours. I'm really not here to bother people. I'm just here to talk and maybe get some guidance.
    I shouldn't put you on ignore list since i'm a mod and i should monitor if all you say is not against the rules so . Anyway I don't give a damn about you and your miserable life dude , you're just few virtual letters for me . I stopped to care long ago , I don't have the time and nerve to waste it on such hopeless people like you so leave it lol .

And to MerryH, again , I don't give a crap hahaha ,really it's not the first thread ike this I'm seeing and for sure not the last . It's funny to see you people trying. Did you see regular members discussing this senseless problem on all those 5 pages ? No, just newbies. And I was trying to help you guys realize, that no matter how good is your advice, this guy will not take it . But if you want you can continue to play chess with a wall
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    And to MerryH, again , I don't give a crap hahaha ,really it's not the first thread ike this I'm seeing and for sure not the last . It's funny to see you people trying. Did you see regular members discussing this senseless problem on all those 5 pages ? No, just newbies. And I was trying to help you guys realize, that no matter how good is your advice, this guy will not take it . But if you want you can continue to play chess with a wall
    Thanks for trying to help, I guess? I'm fully aware that my advice might not be taken, and I'm pretty sure most people can determine for themselves if they want to waste their time or not.

And I actually do think the OP at least listened to what I've said in my last few posts so I'm pretty glad I kept chiding him, even though you wanted people to stop replying. Feels good, man. Leave it be.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you Let's see if he really do something
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Thanks for trying to help, I guess? I'm fully aware that my advice might not be taken, and I'm pretty sure most people can determine for themselves if they want to waste their time or not.

And I actually do think the OP at least listened to what I've said in my last few posts so I'm pretty glad I kept chiding him, even though you wanted people to stop replying. Feels good, man. Leave it be.
    Your advice is being taken in baby steps. I was online for a long time today looking up stuff... trying to figure out what my options are. I got a few good leads.

My friend hasn't talked to me as much this week. I really hope I didn't mess it up with her. I don't want to lose one of the few good things I have in life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456