+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by hopegrace View Post
    Regular symptoms before period.
    And anyway we tried a year earlier for 6 months ( nothing happened obviously), then stopped because I had to do a certain antibiotics treatment.
    In September we started trying again, he even did a sperm count test ( that's how much he was serious about having kids with me)
    Test showed that he is 100% good to go, so the reason about not getting pregnant probably was in me... It used to get me very upset every time I was getting my period... Now I don't even know , so confused
    Most of the few weeks pregnancy symptom is very similar to PMS because when I first fall pregnant, I thought my period was coming, but turn out I was pregnant... (I didn't get morning sickness and not everyone will have morning sickness in few weeks of pregnancy.) And I was 3-4weeks pregnant...When I went to the doctor, they explained to me that most of the few weeks pregnancy symptom is very similar to PMS... but then if your not pregnant then you'll get your periods soon.
    Have you tried going to the doctor and finding out why you can't fall pregnant?

You must have lost your self-worth some where along the way. If this was happening to a friend what would you tell them to do, get the **** out. Especially, if he was caught red-handed and continued to lie. He will continue to do so. Its up to you to decide what you can and can't put up with. Maybe you should hold on to him until you are strong enough to leave or when you find someone else. Two people can play the same game.

Why would you want to fall pregnant now and when your not even engaged or married to him?
    Don't fall pregnant just to stay with him.
    But since he is cheating on you, he'll always going to cheat on you if you did fall pregnant or not.
    If he did really love you then, he would of proposed to you ages ago, but he hasn't proposed to you yet.

If you're just having a baby, thinking that this will be the trump card to all this, than you're wrong. Are you trying to entrap him? I suggest you re-assess your motive for having a baby, you're too busy to move out, yet you're planning to have a baby? There's something not right with this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Most of the few weeks pregnancy symptom is very similar to PMS because when I first fall pregnant, I thought my period was coming, but turn out I was pregnant... (I didn't get morning sickness and not everyone will have morning sickness in few weeks of pregnancy.) And I was 3-4weeks pregnant...When I went to the doctor, they explained to me that most of the few weeks pregnancy symptom is very similar to PMS... but then if your not pregnant then you'll get your periods soon.
    Have you tried going to the doctor and finding out why you can't fall pregnant?
    Of course I did! I go to do check ups 2-3 times a year! Everything is fine; she just suggested to do the ovulation test for better chances. I was not doing it because I thought let it go the way it is. I still had more than a year ahead to finish school. Then I did ovulation test in sept it showed positive for a few days but he was away for business trip ( he travels a lot because of work). I was surprised that I was ovulating way earlier than I thought I am going to be. Last month I just did the days counting with no ovulation test.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    If you're just having a baby, thinking that this will be the trump card to all this, than you're wrong. Are you trying to entrap him? I suggest you re-assess your motive for having a baby, you're too busy to move out, yet you're planning to have a baby? There's something not right with this picture.
    Did I say that I am trying right now? Everything was quiet for a year, or that's what I thought. He started insisting on having a baby. I thought that he had enough of his cheating and wants to settle. He left a week ago for a business trip and that's when I found a condom in his jacket when I was sorting out all our fall clothes in the closet.

Of course I did! I go to do check ups 2-3 times a year! Everything is fine; she just suggested to do the ovulation test for better chances. I was not doing it because I thought let it go the way it is. I still had more than a year ahead to finish school. Then I did ovulation test in sept it showed positive for a few days but he was away for business trip ( he travels a lot because of work). I was surprised that I was ovulating way earlier than I thought I am going to be. Last month I just did the days counting with no ovulation test.
    Ovulation days will change a lot often if your hormones are out of balance.
    How often does he travel and how often he is away when he travels?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    And it was his initiative to go and get sperm counting, plus he even suggested to do in vitro fertilisation in order to have a baby. He told me to give him my all "good days" so he can plan his business trips according to it.

What I was supposed to think?

*sniffs* I smell the stench of T.R.O.L.L.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Ovulation days will change a lot often if your hormones are out of balance.
    How often does he travel and how often he is away when he travels?
    He travels 2 a year abroad for 2 weeks, and he travels once a month or sometimes less depending on the conferences ( he is in consulting business) sometimes I go with him when I have a chance to skip school

He travels 2 a year abroad for 2 weeks, and he travels once a month or sometimes less depending on the conferences ( he is in consulting business) sometimes I go with him when I have a chance to skip school
    I mean he travels once a month within US for just a few day usually moon to wed

he sounds like a jerk.

If I knew when he would be returning from his business trip I would be packed and gone out of the house, leave the coffee table empty apart from the condom for when he got in.

No drama, you don't want me? So long.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Can you translate it? (( sorry did not get the abbriviation

I did question it...

You REALLY need to marry this man BEFORE you get pregnant. Protect yourself and your children financially through family law. What are the rights of a live-in lover in your state? Do you even know that much or are you putting your head in the sand like an ostridge on that matter as well and he is free to kick your ass out when you bitch enough about his infidelities that he no longer wants you around bringing him down.

Grow up and start taking care of yourself and if that means making sure your cheating, legally married HUSBAND looks after you then so be it. He's doing it now voluntarily ~ there may come a day when he's sick of you and throws you out in the street so know your rights.
    well, first of all, if you know that in US and I am sure that in Canada too( I have friends in Montreal) not everyone gets married. There are different laws in Canada and US about child's support law. Definitely, it is better to get married, but I truly thought that it is not the main thing because I know a lot of examples when people get married and have an ugly divorce, or the ones who are never get married and live and happily raise kids together...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast