+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can a Man tell when his partner isn't a Virgin?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Says who? Says an experienced MAN named vashti?
    Why would you think I am male?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Because you have big, hairy balls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Because you have big, hairy balls.
    Yes, but that's only because I stole yours.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why would you think I am male?
    Because you post under "ask a male" and offer information, on behalf of men, on what it is to be a man, have a man's emotions, impulses, act on them, how a man sees the world and people in it, how he sees relationships with other people, etc..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Because you post under "ask a male" and offer information, on behalf of men, on what it is to be a man, have a man's emotions, impulses, act on them, how a man sees the world and people in it, how he sees relationships with other people, etc..
    Ahh, you are a literalist!

For the record, I post based on my own experience with men. Also, most people who post here don't bother reading which forum a post comes from, because when you click on the "new posts" button, ALL the new threads pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Ahh, you are a literalist!

For the record, I post based on my own experience with men. Also, most people who post here don't bother reading which forum a post comes from, because when you click on the "new posts" button, ALL the new threads pop up.
    I see ;-) I didn't know about "new posts" button, will try it out.

And as for me posting under "ask a male" I do a lot of my own research by talking to men over the years about sex, dating, marriage, etc. So most of it is not my personal female view, but the point of view of the men I work with on a daily basis. If something new comes up I just go over and ask for some opinions....these men are of all different age groups, religious backgrounds, cultures, single, married, etc. One thing I have noticed, no matter what background they come from, their opinions are mostly the same.

As for Vashti's quote "Generally speaking, men who want virgins are either virgins themselves, very inexperienced, or very untalented in bed."

It's extreme but not totally untrue. I have seen many posts from guys whimpering about how they have trouble getting their head around the fact that their GF slept with more people than them.....kind of like a jealousy stemmed from insecurity about themselves and their lack of experience....secretly worrying that they are not good enough, and feel they will be compared to all those guys.

You can't take all what you read as 100%.....usually there is a lot of sarcasm, tongue and cheek comments just to gets things going in the thread. It's a public forum, it's free, and if you don't like what you read then just move on and pick out what appeals to you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    As for Vashti's quote "Generally speaking, men who want virgins are either virgins themselves, very inexperienced, or very untalented in bed."

It's extreme but not totally untrue. I have seen many posts from guys whimpering about how they have trouble getting their head around the fact that their GF slept with more people than them.....kind of like a jealousy stemmed from insecurity about themselves and their lack of experience....secretly worrying that they are not good enough, and feel they will be compared to all those guys.
    Some reasons why people have angst about adultery:

religious/moral disposition
    jealousy of partner
    feeling of betrayal
    performance anxiety
    insecurity
    chauvinism (male and female)
    doubts about partner's morality

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456