+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Shaven or non-shaven?

I like shaved pussy. I've never been with a girl with hair down there. It seems disgusting to have hair. ewwwiie. I shave and I like my girlfriend shaved. My girlfriend and I shave every single day. We both like nice and smooth. :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Iono about you...after finishing, I'm ready for sleep.
    me 2!!! lol

i think for a guy, i would find it weird being non-hairy....

I definitely do not like girls to be bald. It has no personality that way. While I do not like it to be a jungle, I'd say a lot of short hair is the best down there.

definately shaved.. i dont want osoma bin ladens beard on my girls pussy, that shit is messed
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Since we're on the topic of shaving...I shave my legs more often than I shave my face.

Since we're on the topic of shaving...I shave my legs more often than I shave my face.
    ditto 1AV, actually i shave my whole body more often then i shave my face.. sometimes i hate being wog..
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Well I do it for cycling...I hate shaving my face And to the women that complain about having to shave their legs, common...it's nowhere near as hard as shaving your face.

I never get nicks unless the razor is dull, which happened last time because I got cheap on replacing it, lol.

Well I do it for cycling...I hate shaving my face And to the women that complain about having to shave their legs, common...it's nowhere near as hard as shaving your face.

I never get nicks unless the razor is dull, which happened last time because I got cheap on replacing it, lol.
    i was actually the sole person to shave an old mans face for ten years. i find it pretty easy. took a lot less time than shaving two legs, two underarms, and wherever else females have to shave.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

For me shaving the face takes a steadier hand...especially the neck region. I can zip through my legs without any trouble. Of course it takes a little longer, there's more area to cover.

i would find it strange to be completely shaven, kind of childish... im for trimming it (and of course shaving outside of bikini lines)
    though i dont know if my bf would love it completely shaven for an oral play...

AJ - I don't get the whole "shaving your legs for cycling." What's the benefit? Not that I'm going to do it, or even considering it. Just curious.

Also, I can shave my face in under 5 minutes. It's all about the products you buy. Don't use stuff from the grocery store, like Barbasol or Edge for example. I use Lab Series for Men Shaving Cream. Most of the time I have no razor burn. If I do get some, I just put on a dab of Lab Series for Men Razor Burn Relief Ultra. As for a blade, I use Gillette Fusion. It cuts close with the five blades. And then follow-up with a nice aftershave. I used to use Polo Sport but recently switch to Calvin Klein "Euphoria." Stuff smells great BTW.

Back on topic: Shaved.

That's right, most men have to shave their face everyday. I forget that. That must be tiring.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

It's not too bad really. I've kinda gotten used to it. Plus, I only shave about 3-4 times a week. I'll have a little bit of stubble for a couple of days before I shave again. I'm a young guy (student), so it's not always a priority

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post
    AJ - I don't get the whole "shaving your legs for cycling." What's the benefit? Not that I'm going to do it, or even considering it. Just curious.

Also, I can shave my face in under 5 minutes. It's all about the products you buy. Don't use stuff from the grocery store, like Barbasol or Edge for example. I use Lab Series for Men Shaving Cream. Most of the time I have no razor burn. If I do get some, I just put on a dab of Lab Series for Men Razor Burn Relief Ultra. As for a blade, I use Gillette Fusion. It cuts close with the five blades. And then follow-up with a nice aftershave. I used to use Polo Sport but recently switch to Calvin Klein "Euphoria." Stuff smells great BTW.

Back on topic: Shaved.
    Shaving labels make me wonder what the difference is between a razor and a spaceship.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast