+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: So let me get this straight..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Almost all girls have bad taste and it's understandable; provided that most of the male population doesn't think them ugly, they're out socializing way too much to really develop any individuality.
    I'm starting to wonder how many times you can insult women and then complain that they don't like you. At least most other guys have their shit together and make great people to date.

You know what? I am going to give out my opinion. You may or may not be a major troll, but if all you say is true then you need to see a doctor. You are very lonely. So you make up these posts for people to replay, and we do. To continue to talk to someone, you just say stupid stuff that you know will egg us on. Troll or not, trolls are trollish because they are lonely.

I love to reply to you since you reply back. I am lonely myself. I have been trying to get out and talk to people, but I keep coming back here. Hell, I talk to random people online on Omegle as a last resort. But Omegle is just full of jackasses. You know every time I had a discussion on the romance and love I get disconnected because most of them are all males who want to find girls. Then I get the suicide and depression interest group, 85% of them are all males trying to talk to a weak female. 15% are people who do have issues, but as soon as I talk about mine they disconnect.

I always try my best to be kind. When I talk to other guys on the romance interests, I never disconnect. I never try to tell others that my "opinions" are always right. I also never say it's "woman" fault that I am lonely.

I will most likely always be alone. It certainly makes me sad and a bit crazy, but that's what I truly feel. I can try and act confident all I want, but after I went though I am not sure if I can ever be confident. But at least I will never blame other people because I am feeling like this.

I just said I don't judge them for not having good taste; it's a little irritating and hampers my attempts to get dates but I'm past the stage where I hated them for it.

Most other guys are colossal douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    You know what? I am going to give out my opinion. You may or may not be a major troll, but if all you say is true then you need to see a doctor. You are very lonely. So you make up these posts for people to replay, and we do. To continue to talk to someone, you just say stupid stuff that you know will egg us on. Troll or not, trolls are trollish because they are lonely.

I love to reply to you since you reply back. I am lonely myself. I have been trying to get out and talk to people, but I keep coming back here. Hell, I talk to random people online on Omegle as a last resort. But Omegle is just full of jackasses. You know every time I had a discussion on the romance and love I get disconnected because most of them are all males who want to find girls. Then I get the suicide and depression interest group, 85% of them are all males trying to talk to a weak female. 15% are people who do have issues, but as soon as I talk about mine they disconnect.

I always try my best to be kind. When I talk to other guys on the romance interests, I never disconnect. I never try to tell others that my "opinions" are always right. I also never say it's "woman" fault that I am lonely.

I will most likely always be alone. It certainly makes me sad and a bit crazy, but that's what I truly feel. I can try and act confident all I want, but after I went though I am not sure if I can ever be confident. But at least I will never blame other people because I am feeling like this.
    Well said and spot on.

Sucks man, I know how that is (obviously);

Well said and spot on.

Sucks man, I know how that is (obviously);
    Dear god... I will put a bullet in my head if I ever turn in to you.

So I'm a poster boy for what not to do in life? See, I knew I had a lot of value to society. I'm like Atlas, holding up the weight of the world even though it's an indifferent world (full of hot but dumb girls).

I just said I don't judge them for not having good taste; it's a little irritating and hampers my attempts to get dates but I'm past the stage where I hated them for it.
    I'm not going into the semantics of whether or not you judge...but you certainly insult them. And by contstantly insulting them, you're only damaging yourself buy further alienating yourself.

Most other guys are colossal douchebags.
    And this is what we're talking about when we say that you need to learn respect if you are to have friends or a girlfriend. Insults like this will only drive people further away and leave you even more lonely.

This whole post by you is a classic example of why you're so lonely and excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    Dear god... I will put a bullet in my head if I ever turn in to you.
    Don't worry RVW, it won't happen to you. You're thoughtful and caring and I think you have a lot of goodness to offer

Oh right, and I am not thoughtful, caring or have any good to offer...Yeah, I'm just real worthless, huh? Yup, I always thought suicide was a good route to take. Evidently, the world would indeed be better off without me.

Oh right, and I am not thoughtful, caring or have any good to offer...Yeah, I'm just real worthless, huh? Yup, I always thought suicide was a good route to take. Evidently, the world would indeed be better off without me.
    She did not say that...

Implicitly, she did.

Truth be told, I don't think I've ever met anyone who is as obnoxious in his attitudes about the rest of the world as you are. It does not surprise me one bit that you are alone

A better route than suicide is to give yourself a kick up the backside and get over yourself.

Yeah. Don't you?
    No. it stopped being interesting at "it sucks to be you" when I realized that you're happy in your misery. O.o

GOD NO!But there's a HUGE barrier between myself and getting a girl because I have GOOD taste and they don't. It's hard to socialize with those who don't think for themselves.
    Your attitude is the HUGE barrier. It's not working for you so far now is it......just like an alcoholic, you rather blame others for your misfortune,....Lame.

Implicitly, she did.
    Now you're making assumptions - due to your insecurity you believe she meant that as a dig at you, and out of your arrogance, you believe you know what she meant even if she didn't.

If you ever do manage to find a female stupid enough to be with you, this behavior will lead to a LOT of fighting. Try not to do it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast