+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: cleaning, ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    I woulkd do a woman kind a favor if it is needed. But as I see the place clean, there is nothing to clean, and besides, I just hate that vacuum cleaner sound. Cat scares it also, let the cat live!
    you and my boyfriend should be beaten and made into slaves.

have you tried to clean naked? Maybe you guys can clean naked
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

hahaha naked cleaning. i think that would prove too major a distraction for him. good idea though!

yeah it might take you a couple of hours but it could be fun....... its like with kids you have to play pick up time pick up time
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

you know i've been thinking that when the cleaning lady comes, she'll help me do some of the things that have just been piling up and i can at least get him to maintain. i hope. she's coming tuesday so wish me luck. wish him luck. wish me my sanity.

well considering that all his life he has had other people cleaning up after him it only figures that this will take a little bit of time and finnese, i think that a cleaning lady is a great idea not for all cleaning but for big things such as laundry moping vaccuming and dusting. If he refuses to maintain after all this i would totally freak out myself. Good luck things will be fine.

thanks blue. it will take time and some learning for him. but at least now he knows that i won't be happy unless he helps. and i've finally quit just doing things for him and letting him do things himself, so i'm sure he'll start to realize how hard it is to do these things, you know?

well i'm sad to tell you all that today while i was at work can you guess what my boyfriend was doing?

not cleaning. i had to do the dishes when i came home. he said, "i feel bad" and "i meant to do them but i was doing this and that today".

i am so disappointed. this sucks. i was at his cousins wedding yesterday and his aunt was telling me how lucky i am to have him. i wish someone would tell him how lucky he is to have me.

dont' worry misombra, i'll come and kick his ass and he'll realize how important it is to obey his g/f
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

how about using disposables? but that will only continue spoiling him.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    not cleaning. i had to do the dishes when i came home. he said, "i feel bad" and "i meant to do them but i was doing this and that today".
    Was "this" and "that" include playing video games? -_-

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456