+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My nightmare has become reality

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I have never regreted doing anything. Only regreted not doing something. If he did experiment homosexuality..she can demand it if she has the proper tools...offcourse she doesnt and asking him to go with someone else is totally a different story.
    I've heard they make strap-on devices. What if she wants him to be the receiver? Is he obligated?

C'mon OV! Sex should ALWAYS be consensual. Do you also advocate that marital rape should be allowed? After all, following your logic, the woman has given consent before - what right does she have to deny him at any subsequent encounter? Jeez! You have not simply purchased yourself a vagina/anus; there are real, living and breathing people attached to those orifices. Do they really mean absolutely nothing aside from what pleasure you can demand for yourself out of them?

In any case, I don't believe this post is for real anymore. His reaction in that crazy post he made earlier was just too far off the wall. I think he's lying to entertain himself.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I think he's lying to entertain himself.
    Meh, Im just being a devils advocate to entertain myself. Either way everyone is looking at a situation such as this the wrong way. Why is everything have to be about her?. She got to experience anal when she wanted to. All I am saying is he should to with a girl if he really wants to...if its her or not...I and he shouldnt care if he wants it bad enough. I agree that he is acting like a baby about it because I would just have anal with someone else and then tell her its in the past ..since it seems to be ok and the past doesnt matter as people say on here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Wow... big deal she won't let you **** her in the but... if you wanna do that go find a nice fag boy and **** him... they like that stuff.
    btw ... one of my best friends is a gay guy and I am bi so I am not homophobic... no one get the wrong idea on that one. Everyone already thinks the worst of me.... *sighs*

I think Only-virgins needs to get a life and stop worring so much about mine

misombra, did you order that doll??
    "Ogres are like onions."

From the Loveforum guidelines:

It had come to our attention that members had used vulgar languages in their posts either to bash another member/person or cause unnecessary disturbance to discussion. I would like to state this clear. This forum is a love relationship discussion board. We would like to see members to make more new friends over at this forum and help out one another. We do not want to see any arugment to happen on this board. We mean it. If we found any two members or more fighting and argue over on the board, be prepare to be issue a warning and possible temporary ban from the forum. This is a start of the new year. We expect a better and enriching year for the forum. From now on, members are not allow to post vulgar languages in a way to either insult another person/member or whatever way that cause unnecessary problem to any discussion.
    Sure, I am no saint. But if your posts are simply to trash talk another member, then they will continue to be deleted. Either contribute to the post in some way, or don't post at all.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

arty... i didn't. i already have a useless man in my house. aaaaaaaaw that was so mean. haha i'm just kidding.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    From the Loveforum guidelines:

Sure, I am no saint. But if your posts are simply to trash talk another member, then they will continue to be deleted. Either contribute to the post in some way, or don't post at all.
    Who's post was deleted?

Wow, i don't have time to read this all. But from what i've heard, your being too picky. Anal Sex isn't worth you losing this girl, or taking your own life. Why are you so obsssed with it? It causes nothing to the woman but pain! Why do you think people are scared of jail? The HBO and Food? No, getting butt F*cked by another guy!
    Either you're going to have to get over her denying you Anal, or your going to have to find another woman. (and if this woman doesn't mind anal sex, then chances are she is "damaged goods" herself). Seriously, this forum is for people with real problems, not their girlfriends denying them anal. Get over yourself!

I just wanted to update,

she has submitted to anal sex and now we are together and wil marry as planned! I am very in good mood right now! We have worked out a plan, so I get it regularly, not too often for her and not to little for me. Still I am bothered about her past, but.. well, past is past right. She is a new person now and I wil make sure to do other things with her too that no of her ******* ex has done!

God help that poor girl.

Now die, thread, die...

Damn. I had TOTALLY erased that entirely out of my mind. Now I have do it all over again.

wow. she submitted to anal sex. that's uh... really great.

I find it hard to believe but whatever.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Who's post was deleted?
    Probably a hole shit load of mine lol. Which I dont remember posting anyways so I dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    But if your posts are simply to trash talk another member, then they will continue to be deleted. Either contribute to the post in some way, or don't post at all.
    I bet your the life of the party all the time eh Cybog?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast