+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Creeps who ask random women out

lol no pcmaster-shell likely just have low self-esteem, co-dependency issues and a self destruct button which will at one point or another jeapordize your relation.

are you intimidated by confident women who no what they are worth and dont take any crap?

i would imagine its hard to respect someone who follows you around like a lost sheep

and its not true that good looking people havve a warped sense of entitlement just coz of how they look. your confusing all good looking people with narcissists (which is rare)

Just saying that theres lot of frog like girls who is just a shadows until prince finds them kisses and they become beautiful, cause they stop masturbate, start take more care of themself and confidence is cured with daily compliments and what once was just a shadow becomes a light. I saw that happen with my own eyes. The guy was talking with the girl for hours at work and within a month she really changed just because she didnt felt lonely anymore.

I have even have case in my own family. When I was teenager my sister was real skiny and I thought she looks crap. But I said her "you look great" and she asked why I said "because you in a really good shape" and she believed it and looked better just because she was confident - same body but confident look in the face and better posture. After few months she find boyfriend.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 26-04-13 at 02:53 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

but confidence must come from within. if she needs you to give her confidence-what you think will happen if you break up? shell just feel even more insecure than she did before and then prob go and find herself an ass who treats her bed just so she dont feel like a failure.

if shes already confident when you meet her-shell continue to be if you break up. her confidence may take a small temporary hit but shell bounce back

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Just saying that theres lot of frog like girls who is just a shadows until prince finds them kisses and they become beautiful, cause they stop masturbate, start take more care of themself and confidence is cured with daily compliments and what once was just a shadow becomes a light. I saw that happen with my own eyes. The guy was talking with the girl for hours at work and within a month she really changed just because she didnt felt lonely anymore.

I have even have case in my own family. When I was teenager my sister was real skiny and I thought she looks crap. But I said her "you look great" and she asked why I said "because you in a really good shape" and she believed it and looked better just because she was confident - same body but confident look in the face and better posture. After few months she find boyfriend.
    Look up extrinsic value vs. intrinsic value.

I think it really depends on how you get out of relationship. I remember with first girl I was real insecure but I did good things for myself like doing sports and trying to be in best possible shape and just look good. Still it didnt work out and I was really suicidal minded for 2 weeks after breakup. Still I never gave up sport and I became good friends with neightboor who is photograph and he inflicted me with his passion, gave me camera and we started to make photos. Also I understood that its not my fault that relationship didnt work out cause I did everything in my power - it was her who didnt wanted to continue. Now I had new respect for myself cause I discovered my ability to love and got more attention from girls than ever cause I was on the right track and changed for a better man every day.

its good that you wana boost her confidence and make her feel good about herself but a lot of the time its an impossible task if her self-esteem is really low.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Wouldn't even be that far off... Just a couple of decades, tops.

Hey! I got carded for beer tonight!
    If it was at a Chevron they card everyone no matter how old you look.

LOL, nope! Evil big-box store. She wouldn't believe I was over 40, hadda show her my ID.

LOL I usually get asked by Stadium security in the beer line up. The reason why I said that is because there is a Chevron station by our hotel when we go to the Portland car swap every year. I stop in there to get beer for the night, and I always get asked for ID. I joked about it this time and the lady told me it's company policy to ask no matter what. I told her I will keep coming here every year then lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    LOL I usually get asked by Stadium security in the beer line up.
    Rogers Arena? o.0
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I don't know about Australia but here in the US, I'd be alarmed if a guy did that to me. Ever read, "The Gift of Fear?" Part of it is about how stalkers and rapists use different techniques to get what they want. One rapist insisted on helping a woman up the stairs with her groceries, and when she let him, he pushed his way through the door and raped her. I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but I'd just say be alert and careful - not everyone has good intentions. Ann
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Just saying that theres lot of frog like girls who is just a shadows until prince finds them kisses and they become beautiful, cause they stop masturbate
    Again, WTF...

Reminds you of yourself is it?

pcm dont be so mean. lol im actually surprised-your normally so nice

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast