+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Broke 'No Contact' because...

i have the same problem, i try my best not to call or text my x but its really hard to resist. what im did was erased his # in my fonebook so it wud be a little harder for me when i want to contact him. its just pure self control, i dont have much of that right now but hopefully i will in God's tym.

Read the book of 'Job'.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Read the book of 'Job'.
    My bad, still a good idea.

so they can't figure out what is wrong with my a/c!!! i am freaking out. my dog panted all night last night and all day today. i'm sweating. i have all kinds of things to do in my house but i'm so damn tired from the heat that i haven't done shit! aaaaah!

What was the temperature today, Misombra?

Damn, today was hot here too...It was around 104.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I didn't know it got that hot in Canada! Damn - it hasn't even gotten that hot in Los Angeles yet (we are in the mid 90s). Which part of Canada are you in? Cause I am heading north towards possibly Victoria, although we only have reservations as far north as Portland, Oregon in case we get sick of traveling.

yea, the humidity here is a killer...Victoria should be much cooler, shh!...I'm on the other side...Ottawa, Ontario
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Thank god - I am trying to escape the heat!

Yea, over in Victoria and the Western provinces in general is much cooler...I prefer that type of weather as well.

I bet it is cooler where you are in the winter, no? And do you speak French? (You aren't too far from Quebec, right?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I bet it is cooler where you are in the winter, no? And do you speak French? (You aren't too far from Quebec, right?
    Its hell here during winter..i'm very close to Quebec, shh!...no, i don't speak French...hoping to learn very soon. It's definitely important especially when you live in the capital because job wise, it's almost impossible to get one unless you're bilingual.

Well, when you learn, you will have to figure out away to post yourself speaking. French sounds so beautiful to the ear! American girls love accents...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Well, when you learn, you will have to figure out away to post yourself speaking. French sounds so beautiful to the ear! American girls love accents...
    That's true..I love listening people speak French...especially the way some girls speak...Have you ever listened to a song in French, shh!? I only did it once and it was pretty good..It's called "Que Je T'Aime" ..."That I Love You"

Not unless it's been part of a movie soundtrack. (I love foreign films!) I'll try to remember to pay closer attention.

I've got to go walk my doggie, now. Nighty-night!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast