+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What would you rate me 1-10?

First of all, stop listening to these people who say that you are shallow based on how you take pictures, how you dress, or how you wear your hair. These things do not make someone shallow, or a bad person. Second of all, I do not believe that the way you dress will only attract a certain type of person, and even if it does, who's to say that this type of person is bad?

I wear make up and hair extensions, and I dye my hair, I also take penny of selfies and my boyfriend is kind, sweet, generous, loving and extremely respectful. He also comes from a very nice family.

As far as your looks go, you are pretty, but I wouldn't say beautiful. If you want to stay blonde, try doing something a little more natural, like highlights and lowlights. Your make up is fine, do what makes YOU feel good. I wear make up, not because I have to, but because I enjoy doing so.

Stop worrying so much about what strangers think, and worry more about what the people around you think. Be kind and generous and thoughtful. Spread positivity and smiles. Be gentle and loving. All of this, plus some confidence in yourself, and you'll be just fine.

Why did you even post this lol attention seeker much

Quote Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post

Low self esteem...I need validation.
    you look fine

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    First of all, stop listening to these people who say that you are shallow based on how you take pictures, how you dress, or how you wear your hair. These things do not make someone shallow, or a bad person. Second of all, I do not believe that the way you dress will only attract a certain type of person, and even if it does, who's to say that this type of person is bad?

I wear make up and hair extensions, and I dye my hair, I also take penny of selfies and my boyfriend is kind, sweet, generous, loving and extremely respectful. He also comes from a very nice family.

As far as your looks go, you are pretty, but I wouldn't say beautiful. If you want to stay blonde, try doing something a little more natural, like highlights and lowlights. Your make up is fine, do what makes YOU feel good. I wear make up, not because I have to, but because I enjoy doing so.

Stop worrying so much about what strangers think, and worry more about what the people around you think. Be kind and generous and thoughtful. Spread positivity and smiles. Be gentle and loving. All of this, plus some confidence in yourself, and you'll be just fine.
    Excellent post. Thank you anonymous_a.

I'm actually thinking of dying my hair to a light to medium brown.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous.. View Post
    Why did you even post this lol attention seeker much
    Why not? This is an advice forum isn't it not.

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    you look fine
    Thank you

... *snipped* ...
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-08-13 at 10:30 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I really like A_A's post....spot on!

I think a good deal of it has to do with age as well. I believe it's harder for many women under 25 to put looks (our own and others), given that many of our peers are still very judgmental of physical appearance.

OP, I think you're pretty but a bit over-processed to be considered "beautiful", in my perspective.
    I don't think you would have a hard time landing a date, based on looks alone of course.

If I had to pick a number, I would say 4.5

Caveat; I think rating looks on a scale of 1-10 is a bit juvenile.....it is kinda fun though if you can be light-hearted about it!

You're pretty damn cute tbh. I'd rate you like an 8 i guess... No ones perfect

a solid 8.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456