+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...

@chinagirl: Thank you for the advice. She knows I love her and I'd probably wait for her as long as she wanted me to but you're right..it would be a waste of my time. And the funny thing is if I was on the outside looking in and giving advice to someone who was going through what I'm going through now, I'd tell them to end it. That it wasn't fair to them. But it's different when it's you, you know?

I'm gunna be straight with her the next time we talk tho and tell her she can't leave me waiting for her forever. If she wants to make things work then I'm there 150%. If not then she needs to let me go.

@so..umhey: Rock climbing was great. Good way to relieve stress. If I had time to do it everyday I would. Here's an epic picture captured by my friend Bianca of me being a badass zen master and my brother crawling down the mountains on his ass haha

Last edited by nico88; 16-06-14 at 11:21 AM.

Lmao niceeeee! Good balance lol. Is ur brother older than u or younger??

I think ur doing the right thing about ur grl. I kno it's hard givin ultimatums but sometimes u just have to go there. Keep us posted on how things go

Younger. Only by a few years. He's a pretty cool dude. Makes his own films. Edits and all that shit. He could go far with it as a career I think. But he prefers it as a hobby..

I wish I could be creative like that!! I mean I went to school for cosmetology and u can get pretty creative with that I guess.

Is it just u and ur brother or do u have more siblings??

I got two step siblings. An older brother and younger sister. I don't see the older one too much but I see the lil sis as often as I can. It's ****ing crazy how much we look a like. Except she's currently blonde.

You could go far with that as a career. Make good money too. You good at it?

I'd like to think so. I'm teaching a class in LA the end of June. SUPAH DUPAH excited/nervous

That's awesome. Is this your first time teaching?

It is. I have about 60 ppl coming. Soo intimidating. I'm gonna be so nervous in front of everyone and spazzin like a complete dork

Ha I'm sure you'll do great. You'll have to let me know how it goes..

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    Got to live out my dream at work today. Fake tats, hand drawn on by this dope artist. I may never wash my arms again haha
    Your tat pic doesn't post inside the quote but wowie those are impressive for fake tats, see that is what I said in my reply to you about the back tat... even better if it lasts for days, I guess it depends on how often you shower?
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

You'd be surprised at how tempted I was to actually not shower as often haha. The detailing was so sick. Made me want permanent ones something fierce..

Oh, I forgot my message to you about the back tat didn't post because of the 900 limit and I deleted it I told you I would love to get a huge fake tattoo on my back, one of black angel wings..I think that would be super sexy to go around with for a few days... Hahaha I wouldn't have showered, I'd be cleaning myself like a cat :-p
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Oh, I forgot my message to you about the back tat didn't post because of the 900 limit and I deleted it I told you I would love to get a huge fake tattoo on my back, one of black angel wings..I think that would be super sexy to go around with for a few days... Hahaha I wouldn't have showered, I'd be cleaning myself like a cat :-p
    Yeah I went back looking for it on here and didn't see it and then thought maybe you had put it on your blog. Didn't see it there either. So I was like huh. Stupid forum changes..

If you're talking about the massive ones that basically take up your whole back then yes I agree with you. I think those are sexy as hell. I think it's just because I have a thing for the female back. A sexy girl with dark hair that has a sexy back with a sexy tattoo is basically my dream girl ha

I'm going to post on that right after this section, now that all works normally this session on the forum. I was all sweary in my thread in suggestions and the admin cleaned up my title and post. O_O No, was me being cranky that I had to re edit it down to 900 words off of 1500 or so and I removed it all.

Yes, the massive ones that fill almost your whole back, I'll post you images of the ones I like, might not be similar to the style you are thinking or might be.

Here's two:

Now you need people with real tats to post, not me and my wish-I-had-ones.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    Now you need people with real tats to post, not me and my wish-I-had-ones.
    Haha I wish. I think I'm the only one who posted pics of their own. My thread was basically dormant until you came back. Nobody wants to play with me. Foreveralone.

Those were exactly like the ones I was thinking. I like the style of the second one. The feathers look more realistic and I like how the artist did the shadowing. If you were to ever get em done, I'd go for something like that. So badass..
    Last edited by nico88; 30-06-14 at 11:22 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast