+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Boobage: is less more?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Being natural is more attractive and I'm glad I was blessed naturally.
    Prove your "naturalness"

EDIT: $5 says they're fake.

I'm so pissed. I've never dated a girl with big boobs. I swore to myself the next girl would be better endowed than the previous girls. Well, shall we say, so much for that idea.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Prove your "naturalness"

EDIT: $5 says they're fake.
    lol I don't think I could ever have plastic surgery done. At least not this young, maybe when I'm in my 50's or something and want a face lift

ok well ....i have a problem. My bf says he misses fu*king with big boobs. He says he used to boob fu*k his prev gf's big tits and cum in their faces...I have a-cups and feel like a failure!!

That's awful rude of him.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

well Tavs, i think so too, but he says he is a "boob man" so what can I do????

Nothing, that's why it's rude.

I agree with you but that still doesnt change the fact he misses it and I cant accommodate him. On the flip side in response to this I told him I had bigger c*cks....(but its unlike me to say this) I was just acting defensive......
    Last edited by updraft; 25-10-05 at 12:26 PM.

How stupid. Why would he say that to you? Why did you two get together?

psssh, its your right. Screw the jerk if he's going to say shit like that. Plus, he's moron. There's no point in boob-****ing. Not exactly tight, and the girl isn't going to enjoy it. This dude really apparently doesn't give too much of a damn about pleasing, and that sucks.

Jerks like him give guys a bad rep. Prick.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

The point is I dont want to go out and get implants just to tit **** because he misses it. I will do it if it pleases me not someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    How stupid. Why would he say that to you? Why did you two get together?
    Well he said that because we got on topic about boob size...this is his only complaint about my body. He does manage to please me in other ways, its just this boob deficiency happens to strike a raw chord with me.
    Last edited by updraft; 26-10-05 at 10:02 AM.

I've been "blessed" when it comes to breast size (more like a curse). And I'm very insecure about it since most people I know have much smaller ones than me. Plus buying clothing sucks (I have quite a small waist, which makes me look damn weird!).

So yeah, less is definately more imo.
    Last edited by thepinkrockstar; 25-10-05 at 07:19 PM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Just my 2 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    Since Feb 04.

This guys is a d*ck. get rid of him. If he can't appreciate you for you than he's not worth your time. Like Debunkt says, obviously he doesn't care in pleasing you.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

In my 20's I was a b cup UK size 10. The Pill changed all that. My boobs grew and grew and are now either a DD or E cup depending on the brand/shape of bra I'm wearing. Regardless of my weight (and I have lost 11kgs in the past 10mnths.. now UK size 10) I seem to be stuck with the whoppers unless I have surgery to reduce them. Reading this forum I feel cheap and unattractive.. the knife option is looking more and more likely.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast