+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: all men cheat according to my b/f!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    some religions believe it is acceptable for a man to have multiple wives.
    We live in the USA Seminole boy. Now stfu with all this, it's stupid. I'd love to see you try approaching a woman and lettin her know you think it's okay for men to cheat, Mr. Confident, and that she's just going to have to deal with it if she wants to have a relationship with you.

This is the most retarded argument ever.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Yes. And she should cook and clean the house; and not speak unless spoken to!

I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend. Safe guess? You were born in the wrong century, on the wrong continent.
    lmao, thank you Lloyd.

Dude Neo, you were starting to become kinda cool yesterday when you were being normal, now you're back to being just annoying just for the sake of being annoying. It's like you want to say stupid shit just to disagree with people. You're even worse than OV, cause OV usually has semi-decent points he argues... you are just stuck in time and making the most outrageous claims and post the most skewed facts to try to support your stupidly outrageous ideas/beliefs.

In the majority of marriages, the husband earns more than the wife. It should come as no surprise that the husband is taking a bigger risk than the wife by divorcing.
    Bullsh*t. I think you only say this to bait me. I concede that men and women often contribute unequal amounts to the total family income, but they also normally bear an unequal share of childcare and household responsibilities. In the end, that is okay, as long as they stay married. But post-divorce, women take on almost all of the child-rearing responsibilities as well as a disproportionate share of the economic responsibility, and their household income goes down.

Here is a quote from a study I read [url]http://www.heritage.org/research/features/familydatabase/results.cfm?Key=518:[/url]

"Economic well-being among married parents who separated declined for mothers by 36 percent, but improved by 28 percent for fathers. Twenty percent of mothers say their standard of living improved, while two thirds of fathers saw an improvement. Over 25 percent of mothers experienced a decline of more than 50 percent in their income relative to needs, compared with only 5 percent of fathers."

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Oh, yeah, Shh! Community property is nothing more than forced re-distribution of wealth by State mandate.

Ah, America. Ain't she wunnerful? "You make it. We take it.".
    Now, whaywardj, this is really uncharacteristic of your normally-progressive worldviews! You should leave Alabama before you start voting Republican...
    Last edited by shh!; 20-09-05 at 11:08 PM.

Tone Guest
    Get him shh! GET HIM!!!

If a guy can meet his obligations at home, who is to say he shouldn't be allowed to sleep with other women?
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Some people do it, and so long as it is agreed upon, then I don't have a problem with it.
    Yeah but what if you want to that but your wife or gf doesn't?

The guy is trapped b/c if he stays with her, he doesn't get any sex and if he leaves, he risks losing half of his money and the kids. In this case, I think it is okay for the man to cheat.
    If the woman does not give her man sex whenever he wants it that is grounds for "cheating." It isn't cheating at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Yeah but what if you want to that but your wife or gf doesn't?
    Then get a new GF.
    Then Dont marry her in the first place
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I skimmed thu this thread, but don't women get some of the blame? I mean, men cheat WITH women.....

Also, I don't know what religion has to do with this. For example, polygamy= not cheating. I think this is more a moral issue.
    (I missed this post earlier.)

Personally, I would hold the married participant responsible to a higher degree than the non-married participant. Good point about polygamy not being "cheating". I wish I had thought of it.

tsk tsk, you really make this easy for me

Tone says:

"We live in the USA Seminole boy. Now stfu with all this, it's stupid. I'd love to see you try approaching a woman and lettin her know you think it's okay for men to cheat, Mr. Confident, and that she's just going to have to deal with it if she wants to have a relationship with you.

This is the most retarded argument ever."

All that just to make yourself look dumb. Here is the rest of my quote:

"some religions believe it is acceptable for a man to have multiple wives. Marriage is a construct of religion. You shouldn't use cultural expectations in your arguments."

You didn't bother to read the rest of my post. If you did, you would know that you agree with me that using religion in an argument is flawed. Nice try.

Seriously, where the heck do some of these people get their stats? From their own experience?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Why should we not use cultural expectations in our arguments? Are we not a part of contemporary culture?

Are you ignoring my posts? Because I am kind of having fun showing you how you are wrong.
    :-D

Tone says:

"Dude Neo, you were starting to become kinda cool yesterday when you were being normal, now you're back to being just annoying just for the sake of being annoying. It's like you want to say stupid shit just to disagree with people. You're even worse than OV, cause OV usually has semi-decent points he argues... you are just stuck in time and making the most outrageous claims and post the most skewed facts to try to support your stupidly outrageous ideas/beliefs."

How am I annoying? I don't say half the stupid crap that you do. It's like you purposely insult me just to provoke a reaction out of me, yet I'm annoying? Get your head checked. Most of your comments are vague and lack any substance. At least I support my arguments with facts. How is my evidence skewed? Before you make such bold claims, you should do your research. I have told you before that you are more than welcome to prove me wrong. I have yet to see any "data" that contradicts me.

shh, I would never ignore you. I am busy with school. Tone is easy to give a rebuttal. I will type a response to you when I have time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Tone Guest
    Didn't you know Asip, if the internet says something is true, it's fact. The internet is never wrong.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast