+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

TBH it wouldn't surprise me if that was partly true...you can tell he just doesn't give a shit.. it's a full on mockery.

Oh hey! I think I definitely found who I will be voting for this year. The candidates I feel would be best for the job, given the options we have....

Freddy Jason 2016.jpg

LOL!

LOL ^^ They promise to cut through the red tape & political bullshit
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Not to mention they will really slash the national debt to pieces.

R O F L @ above.

Both would KILL to be president. Literally.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Not to mention, under their lead, our military would be untouchable. I mean, nobody would even want to mess with the United States. We'd be their worst nightmare.

Well I can't vote for Hillary because the amount of lying and back-pedaling she does is completely insane even by crooked politician standards. Can't vote for Trump because the amount of lying and backpedaling he does is completely insane even by Hillary's standards, not to mention his self serving Tariff agenda could easily bring us to a level of economic ruin that will have everyone going "Barack who?". Can't vote for Gary Johnson because I hate republican rejects who call themselves libertarians in a fraudulent attempt to get votes from Americans who think they're libertarian but don't know what a libertarian is. Also I don't believe in lassez-faire economics.

And finally, I can't vote for Jill Stein because while I think you could make a decent argument that she's the least of all evils in this election, her presidency may end up weakening our military through excessive budget cuts. Additionally, the green party is supposed to be the "non-partisan" vote of the bunch and Jill Stein is anything but non-partisan.

Long story short….fukk politics.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

See, exactly what I'm talking about, dickriculous. I agree. I don't really like ANY of the options this time around. Personally, I don't like my vote having to boil down to "Well, I hate this candidate less than I hate all the others."

(Side note: To clarify, again, I mean hate as in hate them as a candidate, not hate them as a person. The two can be related, but can also be completely unrelated.)

Not sure what I will do this time around, but I'll decide by the time November rolls around.

i am still undecided as to what i will do come voting day. so that makes four of us on here? jester, jffs, dickriculous and myself, i think dollhouse is considering the green party re her last post on that topic.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I, myself, am considering the Toga Party, or perhaps the Costume Party.

Haha^

That is true, Exeter..I will probably vote Jill Stein as of now..I don't see anything swaying me elsewhere in the next months.

I voted Trump for the primary...local elections all republican down the line. November will be voting for Trump.

Are you a fan of Trump or just voting because you & him are Republicans? Think you are only American in this thread who likes Trump, & maybe only two like Clinton & the rest seemed to have liked Bernie Sanders.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    See, exactly what I'm talking about, dickriculous. I agree. I don't really like ANY of the options this time around. Personally, I don't like my vote having to boil down to "Well, I hate this candidate less than I hate all the others."

(Side note: To clarify, again, I mean hate as in hate them as a candidate, not hate them as a person. The two can be related, but can also be completely unrelated.)

Not sure what I will do this time around, but I'll decide by the time November rolls around.
    I'm not completely undecided, my most likely vote is going to be Gary Johnson. It's between Gary and Jill. On the collectivist vs. capitalist continuum I see myself not as a laissez faire capitalist like GJ, but as close to it as you can come with the role of the gvt being to offer protection from the abuse of human/animal/civil rights and provide a level of environmental protection. This can make exactly where I stand on that continuum nebulous and perhaps even a little inconsistent because I don't believe there is a black and white answer to how much gvt intervention is required to prevent said abuse and is a series of decisions that have to be made on a case by case basis. Roseanne Barr actually came decently close to hitting the mark. Gary Johnson….not really but closer than Jill which is the only other candidate I've even considered at any point in time.

GJ is also undeniably the most qualified of the candidates to be president when you consider their political history. As a successful two-term governor of NM who's well loved by his people he can't even be touched by the other candidates in this regard. His stiffest competition in this regard is Jill Stein who's experience = being part of a council of a town of 30k. Otherwise we have Donald Trump who has no experience at all, and HC who's experience consists of a lifetime of proven corruption.

Socially, I actually prefer Jill to Gary but at least Gary is pro marijuana legalization, pro choice, and generally against the prohibition of most victimless crimes. That's libertarian enough compared to the other candidates. I don't feel great about it but he's probably going to get my vote.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

And, much like you as I do the research, if one of the "independant" candidates most matches my person beliefs/feelings, they'd be the one to get my vote. ...It is a little bit a shame, though. Those other parties basically never win, and are very rarely even a serious candidate. So, it is sad but true that it almost feels like throwing your vote away. Shame, really. I wish that all parties were equally likely to win because it would be nice to have legit options each election where you feel like you actually could vote for one of the non Democrat or Republican parties and there'd be the chance of them actually winning.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast