+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big day Saturday

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh yeah, work work work. Getting ready to go to Vegas in 3 weeks, very psyched about THAT. Gamble away all my hard earnings!!! (I got a massive raise this month too)

How are YOU doin? I'm going back to school in January too, what are you taking???
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Bro, tell Nina how Canucks suck this year...She hates that team.
    AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! I think my ears are bleeding!!!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    I dunno! I wanna do some psychology stuff maybe, we'll see. I gotta motivate myself and stop procrastinating calling up a counselor or somethin to see how this works, since I already have an associates degree, I wanna know how much I'd have to do, etc.

BTW - Oh I crack myself up - I just was lookin the gallery at one of your pics, Nina, and I saw what I said after Neo gve his little explanation on how he rates people and man I'm funny. My friend is going to Vegas this weekend and I'll be there next June.

Enough about me, let's talk more about you ^_^

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha ha ha....I know which one you're talking about..."Neo you are so gay" I laughed pretty hard at that one.

I've been chipping away at my business degree for awhile now. Fun. I'm going to be a bitchy powerhouse executive. With a corner office and designer suits. Yeah baby!

I think I'm just going to have a lazy day today. Go get some coffeee, go for a walk, and maybe wach some DAYTIME tv (I never get to see it! I don't know what's on it....is it as crappy as everyone says it is? Will I finally get to see what the deal is with Dr. Phil? Stay tuned...........) Fun times.

Tone Guest
    Can I come work for you???

BTW you can't go wrong with a business degree. I am told that really employers don't really care TOO much what you have your degree in, they just wanna see you have a 4 year degree. Unless it's something specific like a doctor, etc. And having a 4-year business degree is clutch, since everything is a business! So it's all related! ^_^

And hey hey now - we have to give Neo the credit for that one. If he didn't say that dorky comment prior it would have never happened! Neo's my buddy now though, he knows I'm just playin with him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Props to Neo, I'm not baggin' on him or anything. Your comment was just funny. Tis all.

I don't think you'd want to work for me. Seriously. My bf used to be my employee and he said I was mean. I like everything to be my way or the highway. I agree with you about the business degree thing, which is why I'm doing it, it's useful anywhere (again, unless you want to be a doctor). I was thinking of going into law, since my law teacher said he thought I'd make an excellent lawyer and wanted me to pursue it. Wait. Was that a compliment or an insult??

I know, you could become a psychologist and when my high paying executive job drives me into massive stress and depression you can treat me. Sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Props to Neo, I'm not baggin' on him or anything. Your comment was just funny. Tis all.

I don't think you'd want to work for me. Seriously. My bf used to be my employee and he said I was mean. I like everything to be my way or the highway. I agree with you about the business degree thing, which is why I'm doing it, it's useful anywhere (again, unless you want to be a doctor). I was thinking of going into law, since my law teacher said he thought I'd make an excellent lawyer and wanted me to pursue it. Wait. Was that a compliment or an insult??

I know, you could become a psychologist and when my high paying executive job drives me into massive stress and depression you can treat me. Sound good?
    Nina, definitely try Law...it's really cool...If you don't mind so much reading its one of the best programs. Your way or the highway? hmm...I'm sort of the same way. Those very close to you, working with you, found that it rarely works out, for one reason or another.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know.....law just seems incredibly boring and there are a million lawyers out there in the world. I don't always like what they represent. We live in such a litigious society as it is, and I hate that, so I can't see myself becoming a part of it. People sue other people for the most ridiculous crap. I can see how it pays monetarily to be a lawyer, but it would weigh too heavily on my conscience over time.

Tone Guest
    Yeah and what happens if you have to defend someone who is guilty? How do people do that? Just because it's your job?? Do you have to not have morals to take those cases or something?? Like a convicted killer, all evidence points to yes, he tells you, his lawyer, "Yes I killed him" but you have to try to convince (lie) the jury he's innocence. Is that the point where people forget about good and wrong and just want the challenge??

I have little knowledge on how "the law" actually works, so feel free to edumicate me!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, that's only if you beccome a criminal lawyer, which I could never ever do. Criminal lawyers make the most money because there's fewer of them, because that's a job most people do not want to do - defend horrible people they know are guilty. You have to be a really callous person to do that job I think.

I'm interested in something like contract law. Being a player agent would be awesome. I've always been into sports and all, especially hockey and soccer.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I hope Nebraska is ready! 3 and a half hours till kickoff

What? No response on this thread yet? Looks like Nebraska had a little boo boo. Suckers!! CU kicked TExas A&M's butt, you better get ready Huskers.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    You have no idea... my heart broke into 9 pieces today.

>;[

Tone Guest
    TAVS, enjoy it while it lasts bud, because I dunno if you've seen the schedule, but next week you'll be singing a different tune...

JUNSUI - were you thinkin about me while watchin the game!?? I cannot believe it... my voice hurt cause I was yellin so much... we made way too many mistakes and we still almost won... all I have to say is you guys got SO LUCKY that Le Kevin Smith didn't just fall to the ground after that interception at the end there... I mean there was 1:30 left or w/e and all he had to do was fall to the ground with the ball and we win.. instead he runs with it and fumbles it right back to you guys to go in for the winning TD with :12 left...

Oh the pain... yeah I can't believe how well we did despite having so many frickin mistakes... I love our defense <3

Good game though Texas Tech... good game...

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast