+ Follow This Topic
Page 63 of 405 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Found out that an archi competition is running to build a cemetery next to a national park/free range next to where I lived back in sweden, got a really good experience of what the place is like from before and the project was doable (though I'd have to call in an experienced architect to formalize it later).

If only I had found out about it about two months ago I could've given it a shot, now the deadline is in 20 days and I don't have free time, which I did have before the summer subject begun.

It would've been awesome. Oh well, Ill compile some of my ideas, something for the portfolio but not for submitting.

I'm super annoyed that my so called monthly visit is now in week 3.

GO AWAY!!!!!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I bought one for 10 dollars...did I get ripped off?
    Nope. That's about what they ought to cost. Although you can get them for like two bucks off the right website. Honestly, people who think the $150 cables are better only think that because they're trying to justify an idiotic purchase. Not to mention, a friend of mine works at Best Buy. As an employee he's allowed to purchase items at cost. He buys brand name $100 cables for the same you paid.

Now if only there were an honest brick and mortar retailer so I could buy HDMI cables when I needed them on the fly.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, I'm so glad my friend works for Monster ... I just have him steal me cables anytime I need 'em.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I got 2 new bra's today, thats not annoying but WTF is with all the padding they put in bra's??? Really, is 3 inches of padding fooling anyone? The jigs up when the bra comes off. Wires, I can understand but all the padding kills me. It feels like it would just get in the way, feel heavy, and not be comfortable to wear.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate those bras, too! And it's getting hard to find good bras that aren't padded. Not everyone wants to look like an unmilked cow, dammit!

I have one bra with a little padding in it (not three inches). I wear it under clingy sweaters, to hide nippage.

I'm super annoyed that i still haven't won the lottery. I'm serious.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Nope. That's about what they ought to cost. Although you can get them for like two bucks off the right website. Honestly, people who think the $150 cables are better only think that because they're trying to justify an idiotic purchase. Not to mention, a friend of mine works at Best Buy. As an employee he's allowed to purchase items at cost. He buys brand name $100 cables for the same you paid.

Now if only there were an honest brick and mortar retailer so I could buy HDMI cables when I needed them on the fly.
    I bought mine on a whim at Blockbuster.

Try Bare Necessities. I have to shop there for my bras. Other than that I'm at Nordstrom.

ugh another good thread bites the dust. whazzup with all this closing down the fun lately?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I was in the middle of reading it and then here comes some page popping up basically saying the thread doesnt exist.

Lame!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

On another note, I'm annoyed with the weather changes. It never fails to be a rainy day when I have things to do.

Deleting posts, threads, closing them. Pointless. That's annoying.

Moderation of this board needs a complete overhaul, I think LA recognizes it. It's sad.

On the bright side, congratulations to Neo & Coco for officially being declared God and Goddess of LF for 2010 !

this post will probably get deleted for no reason (like my others) but the thread was deleted after I told Frasbee to do it. The thread was already a joke but became an even bigger joke after it was ok for members to knock on my looks in my absence yet Coco gets a warning after commenting on the regulars.