+ Follow This Topic
Page 64 of 405 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Trueeeee!!

And thanks Primo If this were high school me and Neo would be Prom King & Queen every damn year. I'd throw black roses at all the haters.

In response to bra complaints...

I bought two bras at H&M last year - they're awesome. No unnecessary padding, not too expensive, and they're holding up very well (so far).

neo my recollection was that people thought you were good looking but that some weren’t fans of your personality. we all know you got the looks for girls who like buff. i don’t think anyone actually said anything bad about your looks.

welcome back and you suck for complaining. i hate complainers
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Moderation of this board needs a complete overhaul, I think LA recognizes it. It's sad.

On the bright side, congratulations to Neo & Coco for officially being declared God and Goddess of LF for 2010 !
    LOL, never mind the majority of posters voting otherwise.

Neo - it's not your looks that are the problem! You just don't like women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Whatever.

@ the Bra from H&M. I don't know if I have ever bought a bra from them. I need to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Whatever.

@ the Bra from H&M. I don't know if I have ever bought a bra from them. I need to check that out.
    I bought them at an H&M in Germany - I don't have any idea what the underwear selection is like in American H&Ms. For what it's worth. They look awesome though.

Hahaha, lots of insecure haters on here that feel threatened. I noticed it the first day I read some of the board. Take it with a grain of salt and as a compliment.

True. I'm feeling that look. I deal with it off the net. The older women and their jealousies.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    LOL, never mind the majority of posters voting otherwise.
    Vash, where's the pics? Like I said "hear-say" doesn't get you God or Goddess status. Cute in the underground, fine, but it's not even a close call from the pics that are posted for the board.

On a positive note, I guess people can start getting their dc's out to take some pics for the next time the debate comes around

ecojeanne says:

"neo my recollection was that people thought you were good looking but that some weren’t fans of your personality."

uh, no. Several people commented there are other members who are way better looking than me. vashti even described one poster as "1000x better looking" than I am. Listening to them describe others in relation to me, you would think I'm an ugly troll who lives under a bridge. lmao

"we all know you got the looks for girls who like buff."

I'm not even that buff. I don't know what everyone is talking about. I would love to see an example of what you consider "too big."

"welcome back and you suck for complaining. i hate complainers"

I haven't complained yet

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Primo - the people I referred to have posted their pictures, but the format of the forum changed, and they were deleted, and never replaced. Just because YOU haven't seen them doesn't mean the rest of us haven't.

Coco - jealousies? lol - whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Neo, sorry if I hurt your feelings. It's just that charlieboy is pretty much GQ model material. He's a beautiful man. He's more attractive than 99% of the world's population... an outlier. that doesn't make you a troll.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

oh sorry then welcome back neo. i have missed all your arguments

and btw primo your getting thanked by the very person who consistently makes very nasty remarks about other posters including other newbies. i hope you realise how ironic that thanks is.

also i enjoy coco for what she is: entertainment and a shit stir.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

It's 2010 Vash hun. No pics is yesterday's news. Besides I've seen alot of the oldies anyway. Next...

Not speaking of anyone specifically, but in general it is odd that older women tend to be jealous and insecure of younger women and men are supportive and help out their little bro's.

Wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    and btw primo your getting thanked by the very person who consistently makes very nasty remarks about other posters including other newbies. i hope you realise how ironic that thanks is.
    Honestly eco, I've seen her defend herself and her turf, nothing more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno... maybe because emotionally, the older men are on the same level? And really, are the older women obligated to be supportive of the younger ones that YOU choose?