+ Follow This Topic
Page 65 of 405 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti says:

"Neo, sorry if I hurt your feelings."

how do you figure you hurt my feelings? No offense, but you aren't important enough to strike a chord with me.

ecojeanne, still waiting to see a pic of what you consider "buff" or "too big."

I think it's more of an insecurity issue. People tend to lash out when they're afraid.

I am far from being unattractive and ugly like what you say I am.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    this post will probably get deleted for no reason (like my others) but the thread was deleted after I told Frasbee to do it. The thread was already a joke but became an even bigger joke after it was ok for members to knock on my looks in my absence yet Coco gets a warning after commenting on the regulars.
    What the f*ck.

I didn't even see that post.

I came back and one of the other moderators had already deleted the forum and I didn't bother to go in and look it over.

Primo is right, moderation needs an overhaul, the forum needs an overhaul, the regulars need an overhaul. This place needs to be wiped and rebooted, I'm sick of this bullshit.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vashti says:

"Neo, sorry if I hurt your feelings."

how do you figure you hurt my feelings? No offense, but you aren't important enough to strike a chord with me.
    Good. I'd feel bad about it if I did.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ecojeanne, still waiting to see a pic of what you consider "buff" or "too big."
    when did i say anything about 'too big'?!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Eco... I don't start shit on this forum. I don't go around saying shit to people just to piss them off or to hurt their feelings. That's not my style. Most of the time one these old ass ditz will say something rude and ignorant towards me and I will defend myself and get warnings because of it. You got it all twisted.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who the **** gives a crap about who is better looking than who. All you people that need reassurance, and all of you who are bitter about other people getting compliments...pleeeease, get a life. Its a forum not a beauty or best bitch competition.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    when did i say anything about 'too big'?!
    That was probably me, neo. I'm pretty sure I've told you before that too much muscle isn't my thing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It has nothing to do with that. It's more about people have no ****ing respect for anyones feelings or preference in this damn place.

Frasbee says:

"What the f*ck. I didn't even see that post."

I didn't say you deleted it. I said the thread was deleted after I told you to do it. Someone else may very well have done it.

"Primo is right, moderation needs an overhaul, the forum needs an overhaul, the regulars need an overhaul. This place needs to be wiped and rebooted, I'm sick of this bullshit."

the first major overhaul should be the mods. Too many children running around with red buttons that can launch nuclear missiles.

Absolutely. Can we please have an overhaul and make Neo the sole mod? Let's have a vote. I say YES.

look coco i think your problem stems from being overly sensitive and then going ott with the insults. it usually starts out as a joke and you take it to another level- which is entertaining. however i do remember you being extremely mean to a newbie that wanted a comment about her looks and posted her pic and honestly she was sweetly attractive and you totally bashed her for no reason. and thats when i said if you have nothing good to say then say nothing. especially as it was her first post. your were down right mean and for no reason and it did show your insecurity as primo described and thats why i called the thanks you gave him ironic

now there you have it
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    huh? what thread was deleted?