+ Follow This Topic
Page 66 of 405 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    some women cant stand others being complimented. that has become apparent in the last few days on here.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

And now I'm going to let you have it. I know who is joking with me and who is being a straight up bitch to me. Vashti has never liked me and has never had a kind word to say to me ever. She's always been a grouch to me. For no fcuking reason at all.

That post. I did not bash the female. I said she was a plain jane and I consider that a compliment. I explained what the plain jane look is considered in cosmetology... the Drew Barrymore's, Anne Hathaway's and such. I explained to that girl I was in no way insulting her and I thought she was attractive. So before you go talking shit get the history right. As a matter of fact... go dig up the thread and link it. Prove that I'm right.

ecojeanne says:

"when did i say anything about 'too big'?!"

that was more of a general question posed to LF rather than specifically you. I keep hearing that I'm "too big" or "border-line simian looking." I would love to see examples b/c I'm far from that.

however, this is what you did say:

"we all know you got the looks for girls who like buff"

I would like to see what you consider "buff."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    coco- I remember having to post the dictionary definition of "Plain Jane" so that you could recant and apologize, but I don't think you did.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

coco thats my recollection, so if you care all that much you dig it up
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 15-01-10 at 09:15 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

we all know you got the looks for girls who like buff....that means neo you are what i consider buff, is that not obvious from the language i write...eh it is English.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

And now she thinks someone is jealous of her... someone who I have complimented more than once about her goods looks. Better yet... I give credit where it's due. Shit if you look good you look good.

Qwerty if you have a problem with me then just say it and stop bullfighting. I never had a problem with you now all of sudden you're insinuating shit. What for? Don't start no shit there won't be any. We were cool at one point, you said I came at you wrong, I apologized and your still talking shit. After our personal convo... I thought of you as a friend. I trusted you with shit about me as you did the same. If you have a problem with me. Don't be a ****in child about it. PM me and let's talk it out. But if you want a public brawl... keep doing what you're doing.

^^^you're getting overly sensitive again

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    coco- I remember having to post the dictionary definition of "Plain Jane" so that you could recant and apologize, but I don't think you did.
    I didn't apologize because in cosmetology, hate to go here but even in Tinseltown... Plain Jane is a GREAT THING. No one considers a plain jane style bad anymore.

And no Eco... you made reference to it. i want you to find that thread and link it. Go page to page and read.

^^^ eh nope, i don't care enough. however it would be entertaining to see you post it and i imagining your cringing while everyone here reads it. and remember we can see when it was edited mwah

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just dont like how bitchy you are at everything lately, i dunno, maybe i read your posts the wrong way, but thats sure how it comes across.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

ecojeanne says:

"we all know you got the looks for girls who like buff....that means neo you are what i consider buff, is that not obvious from the language i write...eh it is English."

sorry, but what girls say and what they mean are often different. This is why I want to see an example from you. Making excuses only reinforces my suspicion.

well have a look at yourself ya div

Yes. That's nothing new dear. Anytime it took you 6 months to realize there was a gallery in the forum. Indi is right about you. You really are a ****ing moron. Vashti has even reached a new low to thank you for useless posts.

And why would I post it. I know I'm right. I'm just waiting for you to prove me wrong which you can't. Dumb ass broad.

Next...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personnlly i think neo has a well muscled body, but not really what i would call big or buff.